Accountable for sales and service activities for in-store branch locations. Proactively seeks new customers through in-store marketing and in-aisle prospecting. Opens accounts, handles teller transactions, sells/cross-sells bank products and services, and resolves complex customer service issues. Participates with maintaining operational integrity at the branch. Refers customers to other areas of U.S. Bank as appropriate. Develops new business and expands customer relationships. Converts service opportunities into sales events. Some local travel may be required.
Must be able to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays.
This position requires National Mortgage Licensing System (NMLS) registration under the terms of the S.A.F.E. Act of 2008.
Your Career is Here.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum one year of experience in sales and/or cash handling activities, or commensurate training
- Ability to sell bank products, process transactions, and solve customer service issues
- Basic knowledge of all retail products and services, applicable bank and branch policies, procedures and support systems
- Effective interpersonal/customer service skills
- Well-developed selling, cross-selling and referral skills
- Strong mathematical, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
U.S. Bancorp (NYSE: USB) is a diversified financial services holding company and parent company of U.S. Bank, the nation's fifth largest...