· Function as Convenience Store and Gift Shop Clerk.
· Provide assistance with Finance matters to the Business Office Manager.
· Ensure the general well-being of the residents through the delivery of high quality services in a manner that is consistent with the philosophy and mission of Riverview Place.
· Responsible for all Convenience Store operations, including cashiering, inventory control and display coordination.
· Organize Gift Shop to stay current with trends and seasons.
· Cashier in the coffee shop during the lunch serving.
· Complete various spreadsheet, general ledger and other Finance duties as directed by the Business Office Manager.
· Do other work and assignments as designated by management.
· Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent information to ensure resident’s rights.
· Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest and positive emphasis.
· Attend and participate in continuing education programs as directed.
Assisted and Independent Living
ND-Fargo-Villa Nazareth Riverview Place
Scheduled Hours per 2-week Pay Period
For Catholic Health Initiatives (CHI), returning sick people to good health is more than a business -- it's a mission. Formed in 1996...