The Store Facilities and Energy Manager will be responsible for the day to day maintenance and upkeep of 300+ Kirkland’s stores including all preventative maintenance. The Store Facilities and Energy Manager will also be responsible for the management of the store’s energy management systems and associated reporting and analysis. The Store Facilities and Energy Manager will oversee all contract maintenance service providers.
Essential Job Functions
- Manage and administrate the company’s maintenance program in all stores.
- Monitor and manage all maintenance service providers.
- Monitor and document all maintenance invoices and billing.
- Collaborate, support and assess all active maintenance vendors.
- Leverage knowledge of all national service providers’ information and exchange electronic portals used by each.
- Manage all special maintenance and roll out projects required.
- Manage and administrate the roll out of Energy Management Program (EMP).
- Manage and facilitate all utility set ups for all new stores.
- College or Technical Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years multi-unit oversight.
- Field Maintenance Supervisor in the areas of HVAC Utilities or Electrical Industry.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Able to read and understand construction documents, contracts and plans.
- Able to utilize multiple vendor web portals for information exchange.
- Able to communicate fluently in both in written and spoken forms to multiple service providers in all disciplines, with a heavy concentration in HVAC systems.
When you just deplore your bare wood floor and feel the need to improve your home's décor, Kirkland's hopes you'll explore...