Job is located in Dayton, OH.
Medical / Dental Insurance
Salary upto - 45,000 / yr
Salary positions based on experience
Upto 2 Week Paid Vacation
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES Include the following.
Other duties may be assigned.
Able to perform all duties and responsibilities of a cook, line server, and cashier Coordinates activities/tasks of employees.
Responsible for employee relations, including:
o Attracting and selecting;
o Training and developing;
o Motivating, rewarding and retaining; and
o Counseling and terminating.
- Controls the cost of purchased goods through sales and inventory driven initiatives
- Controls the cost of labor through effective hiring, management of wages and sales driven initiatives Manages the overall physical plant, including maintaining sanitation and operational standards to corporate or municipal requirements
- Responsible for all cash handling practices and related security
- Adheres to and continually reinforces quality, food and cleanliness (evaluation) standards.
- Models legendary service, including effectively addressing and resolving customer and employee complaints
- Monitors and manages operational/financial targets to meet or exceed budgeted expectations, including customer service Results, Sales, Labor and Food Develops long term sales growth initiatives Manages administrative procedures of the restaurant to meet or exceed corporate expectations Participates in regular regional meetings and conducts store meetings as appropriate
- Execute same duties and responsibilities when participating in outside events
- Develops quarterly staffing plans
- Completes training program with one new employee
- Cross-trains one tenured employee
- Leads Regional Assistant Manager meetings
- Attends one evaluation with an RM
o Guest Service
o Overall Food Satisfaction
Balances General Ledger to within $10
Meets or exceeds the following period targets:
o Sales (by 10%)
o Food Quarterly hourly turnover rate below 65% Weekly labor variance 0 to -2 hours.
- Leads store level management meetings
- Conducts pre-shift meeting daily
- Accurately completes daily checklists each shift Maintains restaurants employee training Progress Chart
- Passes a evaluations performed by a GM or RM while running a shift Interviews, hires and conducts an Orientation
- Works one shift/period in the kitchen
- Makes five follow-up calls on caterings
- Generates two contacts/week for LSM and/or works with RMS on LSM plan
- Ensures 50 rewards Cards are distributed in one shift
- Forecasts weekly sales +/- 3%
- Updates PAR levels and order guide
- Prepares GM recap Generates, troubleshoots, and prepares week-end paperwork
- Writes an effective schedule to 0 hours.
- Completes all MIT tests and skills
- Able to work a 55 hour workweek.
- Manage all employees/managers within the restaurant on assigned shift
Must meet the minimal criteria in background check
Must successfully complete in-house management training program, including satisfying all requirements of current restaurant management career ladder
Previous management or supervisory experience required
- College degree or equivalent
Αge requirements may apply in order to remain in compliance of State and Federal Law
Ability to read, write and communicate in English, with the ability to communicate in Spanish helpful
Fundamental math and computer skills
PHYSICAL DEMANDS Include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
May be required to lift up to 50 lbs.
Required to operate/access equipment set at standard heights, while walking or standing during entire shift
Must reach, bend, stoop, lift, wipe and climb
Some repetitive motion may be required
The job entails a minimum commitment of 55 hours a week-shifts of varying times and varying lengths
Must be available and willing to work a variety of days/times, including:
o Evenings/Late night
o Early mornings
Must be accessible and available during restaurant operating hours
Fast-paced restaurant environment, sometimes stressful
Must have access to adequate transportation and complete the administrative driving requirement, including a valid drivers license and proof of current auto insurance
Complete work required within a limited space
Employee will often work in a hot environment with heavy and sometimes heated equipment.
Hazards include, but not limited to, slipping, tripping, burns, cuts, abrasions and falls.
- 21 months ago - save job