Store Leadership and Sales Associates - MD and DE - (0000)
Share this job as a link in your status update to LinkedIn.
Job Title Store Leadership and Sales Associates - MD and DE
Education High School or equivalent
Location Wilmington, DE 19801 US (Primary)
Salisbury, MD 21801 US
Annapolis, MD 21403 US
Ocean City, MD 21843 US
Wilmington, DE 19804 US
Ocean City, MD 21842 US
Seaford, DE 19973 US
Annapolis, MD 21409 US
Cambridge, MD 21613 US
Wilmington, DE 19850 US
Salisbury, MD 21803 US
ANNAPOLIS, MD 21401 US
Smyrna, DE 19977 US
Career Level Manager (Manager/Supervisor of Staff)
Date Needed By 6/11/2013
Job Type Full-time
Lane Bryant is one of the most recognized names in the retail apparel industry, and our emphasis on fashion and service makes us an industry and style leader.
LANE BRYANT is seeking highly experienced Store Leadership and Part-Time Sales Associates for the Maryland and Delaware area. These opportunities include Full-Time / Part-Time Leadership and Part-Time Sales Associates, these positions are responsible for ensuring an exceptional customer experience and creating an exciting fashion brand that will keep your customer coming back for more.
The Lane Bryant Management team is accountable for executing the following roles and responsibilities in order to deliver consistently positive customer experiences and drive profitable top-line sales growth.
- Analyze the business and create/communicate clear action plans that optimize results
- Own Total Store Goals for the Year/Month/Week/Day/Segment
- Build a team selling Store environment that delivers a fashion focused Lane Bryant Experience for our Guest.
- Ensure implementation of Lane Bryant selling, incentive and product knowledge strategies
- Ensure business is driven by each segment with the Roles Leader program
- Ensure proper floorset execution to current Brand Standards
- Ensure effective execution of all operational activities/tasks
- Ensure all communications are shared with Store Leaders and Associates
- Oversee merchandise flow/freight processes
- Manage controllable expenses
- Maintain policies and procedures and overall Store controls including Loss prevention/safety
- Support and execute company test initiatives
- Accountable for shrink results and safety awareness
- Attract, hire, develop and retain top talent
- Coach and maximize the abilities of all Associates
- Maximize sales potential through timely performance management
- Build a team which supports current selling/service model
- Succession plan by creating internal bench strength
- Ensure each Associate completes on boarding and all required training programs
- Ensure proper scheduling to optimize Store Payroll
- Proven ability to deliver sales results
- Strong communication, supervisory and customer service skills
- 1-5 years of retail experience
- Prior management or sales management experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to reach, push, pull, stand, squat and bend for up to 4 hours or longer as necessary.
- Ability to use common tools.
- Able to operate computerized register system.
- Must be able to meet store banking requirements and to respond to store alarm problems, as needed.
- Able to lift as much as 50 pounds.
- Able to climb an 8-foot ladder.
BENEFITS for Full Time only:
- Health Care and Vision benefits
- 401(k) and Pension benefits
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacations
- Competitive salary plus monthly bonus potential.
- Very generous employee store discount
APPLY DIRECTLY AT OUR WEBSITE
Sales Careers Online
- 2 years ago - save job
Charming Shoppes is big in women's plus-size clothing. The apparel retailer runs more than 1,800 stores (and related websites) in 48 US...