Tommy Bahama defines relaxed, sophisticated, island-inspired living, with a complete collection of men’s and women’s sportswear, denim, swimwear, accessories, a complete home collection and restaurants. Tommy Bahama is looking for a qualified Store Loss Prevention Associate to join our efforts to create an island lifestyle that inspires the world to relax.
The Loss Prevention Associate is responsible for the proactive prevention of losses caused by internal theft, external theft, fraud and paperwork errors.
KEY RESULTS AREAS
• Perform on the floor and camera surveillance to detect shoplifters.
• Perform shoplifting apprehensions in accordance with company policy and procedures.
• Perform operational audits and enforce merchandise protection standards and loss prevention critical controls.
• Conduct loss prevention awareness training with employees in the store.
• Investigate loss prevention matters related to theft, physical security, vandalism, register overages and shortages, internal theft, inventory shrinkage and paperwork errors.
• Complete regular and ongoing loss prevention incident reports.
• Review alarm opening and closing reports and provide physical security to all areas of the Island (including restaurants).
• Ability to provide outstanding guest service and handle difficult situations with diplomacy.
• Assess and maintain store safety standards.
• Provide support to the Loss Prevention Manager as requested.
EXPERIENCE, TALENT AND EDUCATION
• College degree preferred or business equivalent combination of education, training and experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities.
• Minimum of at least 2 years’ experience in Retail Loss Prevention.
• Must communicate in a clear, concise, understandable manner and listen attentively to others. Ability to operate all equipment necessary to perform the job.
• Proficient analytical and problem solving skills.
• Must have basic PC skills including Microsoft Office.
• Flexible to working evening and weekend hours.
Tommy Bahama - 18 months ago
About Tommy Bahama
Tommy Bahama is part of Tommy Bahama Group, Inc, a wholly owned subsidiary of Oxford Industries, Inc. (NYSE:OXM)....