Our vision for our store team is to be guided by a servant leader who leads his/her business as a "CEO" , possessing a business acumen and talent for strategic thinking, matched by their love for their chosen profession. At Brooks Brothers our managers wear many hats—selling coach, mentor, conflict-resolver, familiar face in the community—but at all times, they are consistently devoted to championing both their people and the Brooks Brothers Brand. We are seeking a Store Manager to achieve strategic growth and profitable business results in our new location, opening Fall 2013.
In this position, you will:
- Cultivate a positive work environment which focuses on Associate development, succession planning, and strong talent acquisition.
- Create a great place to shop by developing relationships with customers and communities and providing a specialized shopping experience.
- Achieve and deliver profitable sales, payroll and shrink results.
- Partner with sales associates to tailor luxurious products to customer’s specifications.
- Execute product presentation to the spirit of corporate visual and merchandising direction.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including a generous merchandise discount. EOE
- A passion for the Brooks Brothers Brand and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and store profitability.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal and written.
- Minimum of 1- 2 years of store management experience, preferably in luxury or designer apparel.
Brooks Brothers - 22 months ago
Known for its classic -- some would say staid -- styling, Brooks Brothers has been getting men dressed for nearly two centuries. Brooks...