We are seeking a Store Manager who will value our 194 year history but more importantly our passion for relationships. We continually strive to make this a great place to work with a strong emphasis on career development and associate satisfaction. The vision for our Store Manager is to be guided by servant leadership. Our Store Manager will lead his/her business as a "CEO" , possessing a business acumen and talent for strategic thinking, matched by their love for their chosen profession. At Brooks Brothers our Store Manager will wear many hats—selling coach, mentor, conflict-resolver, familiar face in the community—but at all times, they are consistently devoted to championing both their Team and the Brooks Brothers Culture. We are seeking talented professionals committed to driving Associate and Customer satisfaction to achieve strategic growth and profitable business results.
We are seeking an individual who will:
- Cultivate a positive work environment which focuses on client development.
- Create and foster entrepreneurial relationships that generate sales.
- Demonstrate legendary customer service and customer satisfaction practices to maximize sales.
- Develop a great place to shop by building relationships with customers and communities; providing a specialized shopping experience.
- Inspire and motivate to desired results; achieve and deliver profitable sales results.
- Execute product presentation to the spirit of corporate visual and merchandising direction
We offer a competitive compensation package with comprehensive benefits based on your position and hour commitment including a generous merchandise discount. EOE
- A passion for the Brooks Brothers Brand and delivering outstanding customer service.
- Selling/management experience in a high volume environment.
- Exceptional communication skills both verbal, written and multiple lingual skills a plus.
- Proven track record of increasing sales and consistently ranking as a top performer.
- Understand and exploit marketing tools, merchandising locations and merchandise presentation to maximize sales.
- Communicate merchandise needs and trends, for the store, to Store Manager in order to maximize sales.
Brooks Brothers - 16 months ago
Known for its classic -- some would say staid -- styling, Brooks Brothers has been getting men dressed for nearly two centuries. Brooks...