Ten Thousand Villages Employment Opportunity
Join the oldest and largest fair trade retail network in North America. At Ten Thousand Villages, we are passionate about the work we do. Since 2008, Ten Thousand Villages has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies annually by the Ethisphere Institute. Ten Thousand Villages strives to be an employer of choice for exceptional people. We encourage bright, determined individuals with skill, commitment to our people-driven mission and deep respect for the artisans with whom we partner, to join us in the rewarding work we do.
1. 3 - 5 years experience in retail management and/or sales preferred.
2. Self -motivated, outgoing, energetic and enjoy working with people.
3. Confident in arithmetic and data entry skills.
4. Working knowledge of basic computer applications such as Microsoft Word, Excel and the Internet.
5. Capability and willingness to carry out all duties in a careful and responsible manner.
6. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
7. Excellent leadership, organizational and problem solving skills.
The Ten Thousand Villages Store Manager is accountable for all aspects of the store. The Store Manager provides leadership to achieve or exceed budgeted sales goals and effectively manage the profit and loss statement of the store. The Store Manager is expected to effectively manage store operations, inventory levels, and maintain visual merchandising standards. The Store Manager promotes a sales culture that is positive for all staff and volunteers and builds productivity. He or she ensures that all customers receive the highest level of customer service and positive brand experience.
For a full job description, please visit our website at http://tenthousandvillages.com/careers
To apply: Please submit resume to email@example.com
idealist.org - 23 months ago