External Job Title:
Store Manager (Champaign, IL)
Area of Interest:
Retail Sales / Store Management
Full-time or Part-Time/Internship:
Full time 40 hours/wk
Pacsun District Managers
With our organization rooted in California teen culture, Pacific Sunwear has remained true to its original foundation since opening doors in 1980. Now as one of the top names in teen fashion (with approximately 850 stores in 50 states), we continue to build upon a customer centric organization looking forward to continued success and opportunity. We achieve our current and future goals through our employees and enjoy a collaborative environment where each role is valued. Our current Store Manager opportunity seeks individuals who look forward to being part of Pacific Sunwear’s amazing story.
Success in our Store Manager position includes:
Success in our Store Manager position entails being able to consistently achieve business results. We define this success as meeting business sales goals, creating a captivating customer experience, retaining fantastic talent and being able to communicate effectively at all times. As a PacSun Store Manager you will be busy with the following: managing sales results in your store (including effective planning to budget, meeting daily and monthly goals, managing labor hours, etc.); mentoring and supporting team members through your leadership skills; impeccable brand knowledge; ability to leverage responsibilities and develop others.
Our most successful Store Managers are:
• Passionate about our customers and our brands, knows and understands his/her store in detail and understands the competitive markets within the retail industry.
• Driven individuals who understand the ins-and-outs of store operations.
• Dedicated to building relationships with other PacSun Store Managers and sharing best practices.
• Excellent business knowledge including (but not limited to) how sales, profitability, inventory, markdowns, etc. affect the larger organization.
• Mentors that develop their team and provide them with tools for success.
Qualifications for a Store Manager opportunity include:
Those individuals who have been most successful in this role begin with our organization with the following knowledge, skills and abilities:
Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) and/or equivalent work experience is a plus
Pro-active in every aspect of work (i.e. forward thinking, ability to anticipate, driven to get tasks accomplished)
2+ years of apparel retail experience
Proven ability to communicate ideas, issues, and opportunities.
Pacific Sunwear - 17 months ago
Pacific Sunwear of California (PacSun) knows that teens aspire to the "swag" of the board sports world. The company operates...