Christopher & Banks is looking for a Store Manager for our Red Cliffs Mall Location.
The Store Manager has the ultimate responsibility of maximizing store-level sales and profitability by developing and promoting a sales culture through monitoring and driving sales goals. The Store Manager must act as a role model and hold Associates accountable for meeting and exceeding customer service standards. Additional qualifications include having management experience in a retail environment and a record of accomplishment in reaching sales goals. The Store Manager must acquire, develop and maintain the store’s staff and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills, which are essential for this role.
Christopher & Banks is a well known specialty retailer; we’ve been dressing women for over 50 years. Our mission is to design for and speak to the boomer consumer in a way no other retailer does. If you work best in an environment of teamwork and genuine collaboration, are an optimist by nature, organized, motivated, dedicated, and are ready to help build a best in class consumer brand, this could be the job for you. Please read more about us at Christopherandbanks.com.
Sales and Business Growth Development:
- Achieve store sales and increase profitable sales by executing marketing plans and integrating all corporate strategies into assigned store
- Build brand awareness and promote company image through partnerships and activities within the community, the shopping center in which they are located and by planning and executing grassroots marketing activities
- Ensure that all customers are treated with the highest level of CARE and resolve all customer concerns and requests quickly and effectively Coordinate and implement all retail activities within the store; including: focusing on sales, customer service and utilizing all brand loyalty tools to grow their business including the multi-channel process of store online ordering
- Maintain company visual presentation standards per VMU, and promotion director (Visual Manager, Regional Manager, District Manager)
- Ensure that all corporate office memos and instructions are read, executed and filed within the given time frame
- Plan daily goals and non sell activities; and delegate to their team
- Have a strong business acumen and can speak to their business Maximize sales in both the CB and CJ clothing lines by having the knowledge of how to sell to the missy, petite and plus size customer
Staff Development and Management:
- Identify, recruit and attract top talent; develop and retain a qualified staff of Associates
- Conduct regular coaching with Associates to build motivation and selling skills
- Adhere to all Company policies, procedures and code of conduct and ensure they are communicated and implemented within the entire store team
- Ensure proper training of Associates in selling techniques, POS procedures, visual standards, sale set-ups, store maintenance and marketing programs
- Manage Associate performance issues quickly and effectively by partnering with District Manager
- Ensure all company loss prevention policies and procedures are followed
- Set examples in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skill, and work habits
- Complete weekly Associate schedules maintaining company payroll budget guidelines
- Responsible for controlling supplies and expenses to remain within company guidelines
- Ensure accuracy of all bank deposits and paperwork
- Execute supply and material requisition forms in a timely manner
- Implement and enforce all store operation procedures to control inventory
- High School Diploma required; Associates Degree preferred
- Two (2) years Store Manager experience in the service industry with proven results.
- 1-2 years specialty store experience and strong visual merchandising background preferred
- Women’s fashion, visual presentation or merchandising
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to make decisions in the best interest of the business
- Excellent knowledge of retail selling skills and strong sales ability
- Strong organizational skills with ability to multi-task, prioritize and manage time
- Ability to work a flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business, including evening and weekend shifts
- Ability to stand for entire length of shift
- Ability to lift up to 30 lbs. and use equipment such as hammers, ladders, merchandising hardware, two-wheelers, etc.
Christopher & Banks - 19 months ago
Christopher & Banks Corporation is a Minneapolis-based company that specializes in women’s apparel. We were founded in 1956 when...