Oak Harbor, WA
Skagit Farmers Supply Oak Harbor Country Store is seeking candidates for a Retail Store Manager position. Candidates should be flexible, detail oriented with a great attitude and will be responsible for store operations including: sales, inventory and expense control, people management and scheduling of employees, while ensuring excellent customer service.
The Retail Store Manager will possess a high level of initiative, discretion and independent judgment, with a can-do attitude and the ability to multi-task while maintaining a cheerful countenance. One who can see things that need to be done and figure out a way to do them effectively and efficiently.
- Three years experience in retail store management
- Demonstrated proficiency in supervising and motivating subordinates
- Must possess a valid driver license for the purpose of operating company vehicles
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing in a manner with co-workers and customers for safety purposes
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking, problem-solving, and analytical skills with an emphasis on calculating figures and amounts
- Physical ability to stand for extended periods; bend, stoop and kneel frequently
- Ability to lift, carry and load 60 pound (minimum) weight requirements
- Demonstrate proficiency with Windows operating system and Microsoft Office
- Proven track record of being dependable and reliable
- College degree in business or equivalent experience preferred
- Exhibit a high level of product knowledge in one or more of the following areas: feed, seed, pet food & supplies, hardware, fencing, animal health, tack, clothing & footwear, lawn & garden or wild bird supplies
- Experience with AgVantage, Epicor or similar retail POS software
HOURS / DAYS / SCHEDULE
This is a full time, salaried position. Must be available to work evenings and/or weekends as needed.
SALARY / WAGE / BENEFITS
Salary DOE. The company offers medical, dental and life & long term disability benefits to full time employees. Retail Store Managers may also participate in the company’s 401(k) plan after meeting eligibility requirements.
Visit www.countrystore.net for instructions on how to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer - Personal, employment, and financial references required
Skagit Farmers Supply is a locally owned and controlled cooperative serving farmers, homeowners, businesses, families and the communities...