We currently have a dynamic and highly visible position available for an experienced Store Manager. This individual will cultivate a selling environment within the store by providing leadership and training to associates on product knowledge, selling skills, merchandising standards and customer service. The Store Manager is responsible for the overall financial performance of the store including merchandise/services sales, expense control, and achievement of sales and profitability goals. You maintain store appearance and merchandise inventory. You will also ensure compliance with company policies and all loss prevention procedures. In this role you will provide employees with a rewarding place to work. The Store Manager is required to work with organizations outside of the store to make Office Depot a leader within the local business community.
- High School diploma or equivalent education plus a minimum of five (5) years store management experience in a mass-merchandising store. Big box experience is a plus.
Pay, Benefits and Work Schedule:
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Exceptional leadership, communication and training skills.
- Must have strong organizational skills to ensure that all tasks are handled efficiently.
- Must also possess a passion for selling and providing exceptional customer service.
- Must have the desire to be in direct contact with people.
- Strong problem resolution ability.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to work a flexible work schedule as business dictates.
Office Depot offers competitive salaries, excellent benefits packages, which includes a 401(k) and more, best-In-class office products & services, as well as comprehensive development programs. We are an innovative, high-performance company.
Working in our stores provides you with unlimited possibilities to start or expand your career.
SELL MORE – EARN MORE with our performance based sales incentives!
For immediate consideration for this exciting position, please click the Apply Now button.
Equal Employment Opportunity:
Office Depot is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in all employment practices, without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, age, veteran's status, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law.
About Office Depot, Inc.
Office Depot, Inc. is a leading global provider of products, services, and solutions for every workplace –...