ROC YOUR CAREER!
ROCAWEAR is about bringing dynamic forces together, whether engineering the fusion
of music and fashion or the blending of street-style with quality apparel.
Why not apply this energy and commitment to excellence to your career?
We are currently looking for a dynamic Store Manager.
Job Description :
A Store Manager is responsible for establishing and maintaining Guest Services, oversees and is accountable for the operation of a store ensuring maximum sales and profitability through merchandise, inventory, expense control, human resources management, and managing operating costs and shrinkage.
- Ensure that each Guest receives outstanding Guest Service by providing a Guest friendly environment which includes greeting and acknowledging every Guest, maintaining outstanding standards, solid product knowledge and all other components of Guest Service.
- Analyze and measure business trends; develop and implement plans to maximize sales and meet or exceed goals and objectives.
- Provide for and monitor accurate processing of all flagship store administration including daily sales and merchandising.
- Control shrink, expenses, and payroll.
- Ensure appropriate merchandise stock levels, merchandise adjacencies and presentations; signing, and assortment in all departments; ensure selling floor is adequately stocked.
- Comparison shop and report results; share information with Supervisor and make appropriate price adjustments.
- Review department/store trends and recommend and initiate changes for maximizing goals and objectives.
- Ensure compliance with all policies and procedures through regular store management and staff meetings, store walk-through and audits, etc.
- Continually evaluate and react to performance issues and actively recruit management candidates.
- Train and develop store management in all aspects of the business; direct and monitor training and development for all store personnel.
- Any other responsibilities as assigned by Supervisor.
Education and/or Experience:
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with the ability to lead, motivate and develop a team.
- Strong business acumen.
- Highly motivated-customer oriented, self-motivated, goal oriented, results oriented.
- Ability to process information and merchandise through computer system and POS register system.
- Ability to move or handle merchandise throughout the store generally weighing 0-50 pounds.
- Ability to work varied hours/days to oversee store operations.
- Bachelor's Degree (10 years of combined college and work experience may be substituted for a degree.
- Minimum of 7 years of retail management experience including a minimum of 5 years retail management in a high volume premium store .
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Physical demands may be summarized in the following three (3) areas: Physical Activities, Lifting Weight/Exerting Force, and Vision.
Statement of Other Duties:
This document describes the major duties, responsibilities, and authorities of this job, and is not intended to be a complete list of all tasks and functions. It should be understood, therefore, that incumebnts may be asked to perform job-related duties beyonf those explicitly described.
Email resume and salary requirement to recruitment @rocawear.com . Please insert GA STORE MGR in the subject line. EOE
Monster - 8 months ago
Rocawear is a co-venture between Roc-A-Fella Enterprises and The Comet Group, Rocawear, has catapulted to the top of the sportswear industry...