How would you like a career where you can help people celebrate their most important family traditions? For over 50 years HoneyBaked has been there, celebrating life, one meal at a time. We're currently looking for engaging, enthusiastic, operationally-focused Managers.|
If you have a passion for serving others and a drive for operational excellence, then HoneyBaked is the place for you. We provide flexible schedules, a busy and exciting holiday season, and exceptional training and growth opportunities. We reward those who accept accountability, seek growth, and strive to do the right thing. These are the values on which The HoneyBaked Ham Company was founded and through which can be instrumental in shaping its future.
• Communicates Company's vision and provides direction to ensure store operation is aligned with the Company's Strategic Plan
• Recruits, hires, trains, and develops players for all in-store positions that can achieve Company Strategic Plan and initiative.
• Maintains and exceeds customer satisfaction to build brand loyalty
• Completes all administrative duties for the store, including timely reporting of information and incidents.
• Creates and develops a high performance team that performs in harmony with Company Values.
manages training and development of all associates.
• Ensures compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal, state, and local laws and regulations.
• Manages delivery and fulfillment of catering orders.
• Resolves all customer complaints in a timely manner, utilizing appropriate judgment.
• Monitors inventory levels and takes steps to reduce inventory shrink.
• Assists in the preparation of sales forecasts, along with production planning.
• Assists in effectively managing product availability and shelf life of ALL products at the store.
• Maintain a respectful workplace, which exhibits the company values.
• Manages food safety and sanitation guidelines set by local and federal agencies.
• Practices and enforces all Safety and Security Guidelines set out by the company, including performing weekly security audits.
• 3-5 years of Retail or Restaurant Management experience or related field
• Experience recruiting, hiring, training, and developing employees
• Experience in growing sales and providing excellent customer service
• An Associates Degree or general business knowledge equivalent to an Associates Degree preferred
REQUIRED LICENSES, CERTIFICATES, OR KNOWLEDGE:
• Basic understanding of P&L statements
• Basic computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook
• Effective verbal and written communication skills
• Servsafe® Certification preferred
CareerBuilder - 24 months ago