We are currently seeking a Retail Store Manager!
- an individual who possesses self-confidence, exceptional communication skills and an entrepreneurial spirit
- an individual who loves people and exudes great enthusiasm
- a motivator and a team builder
- and individual who can “take the bull by the horns” and grow their business
We are looking for individuals who completely understand the concept of “ownership” and love the world of retail! The successful candidate for this position would be an experienced retailer with extensive experience in managing a team of at least twenty to fifty associates. Responsibilities include: all HR duties, recruiting, payroll, associate development and training programs, corporate and staff communication, inventory control, promotional support, merchandising, troubleshooting customer complaints, cash control, employee scheduling, total operational procedures and managing staff.
The most important criteria in a successful candidate is the ability to do all of the above while providing the customer with the highest level of customer service. Multi-tasking in a calm, directed manner is of the utmost importance in this position. The ability to accomplish all of this while exceeding customer expectations is our primary goal at The Paper Store.
This position would appeal to an individual who is looking for a rewarding, fast-paced career, in an “energy charged”environment, with total “ownership” responsibility.
- Extensive retail management experience (5 years or more)
- HR background helpful
- College degree preferred
- Retail orientated career goals
- Flexibility in scheduling to include nights, weekends and holidays (base schedule: 45 hours)
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Creative and innovative thinker/ problem solver
- Team builder/ Motivator
- Great interpersonal skills/ Great customer service skills
- Strong work ethic
- Competitive Salary
- Employee Discount
The Paper Store - 7 months ago
The “Paper” Store? You may be surprised.
If you do not know us, our stores, and our products… you would probably...