The Store Manager position is responsible for retail sales staff by providing leadership, training and teaching sales techniques. Providing guidance to all staff to ensure the customer experience is the main focus. By leading the sales team, the sales manager is responsible for achieving the locations sales and budget objectives and managing all store operations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Qualifications for Store Manager Role:
- Provide sales associates consistent, top-notch sales training using the 5 Step Sales Process.
- Mentoring and training team members to sales success through observation, coaching, and counseling.
- Provide strong leadership, motivational and analytical skills; leading a team by example and setting a high level of personal and professional conduct.
- Supervision of Sales Associates; actively involved in hiring and accountability of associates.
- Provide superior customer service and meet expected company goals and expectations.
- Handle escalated customer situations and make equitable decisions for the customer and USA Wireless.
- Be in alignment with carrier and corporate core values and expectations.
- Solicit, coordinate, schedule, and participate in community events.
- Pro-actively develop personal leadership behaviors by seeking out additional training and development.
- Maintaining good employer/employee communication.
- Reconciling daily sales reports.
- Scheduling Sales Associates.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Company Leadership.
- A minimum one year retail sales and management experience is required.
- Strong leadership, motivational and analytical skills; leading a team by example.
- Encourage a positive TEAM environment.
- Proven organizational leadership skills
- Able to prioritize multiple projects.
- Direct experience working in an environment that has continuous change.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Minimum of a 2 year Associates degree is preferred.
- Able to work nights and weekends, with a flexible schedule.
USA Wireless - 20 months ago