Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
Raise the bar on customer satisfaction!
Are you ready to start your career with a company that offers growth, challenge and a commitment to excellence? Raymour & Flanigan is a leading furniture retailer in the U.S. and is searching for a career minded part time store stock associate that can make a difference to the customer shopping experience. Many of our successful long term associates started at the beginning. Our store warehouse associates interact daily with customers as well as sales and customer care partners to provide excellent service, maintain accurate inventories and showroom appearance. Here is where you can demonstrate your customer service skills and learn the furniture retail business. Apply today for the start of your successful future!
- Loading and unloading of trailers.
- Loading of furniture and accessories in customer vehicles.
- Assembly of furniture.
- Moving and placement of furniture on the showroom floor.
- Assisting with inventory control and processes.
- Keeping the warehouse and showroom organized.
- Accountable for commitment to Raymour and Flanigan's safety procedures and guidelines.
- Professional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to prioritize in a fast-paced environment.
- Possess excellent listening skills and the ability to work independently and with a team.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Must have solid computer skills.
- Must be responsible, dependable and able to perform general backroom duties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be available to work days, nights, weekends and some holidays.
Raymour & Flanigan offers opportunities for advancement, plus a comprehensive benefits package that includes 401(k) with company match and profit sharing, medical, dental and vision benefits, paid vacation, short- and long-term disability, associate merchandise discount, and paid life insurance.
- Continuously lift, lower, push, pull all sizes of furniture up to and in excess of 100 lbs.
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Raymour & Flanigan - 18 months ago
Raymours Furniture is heating up the oft-chilly Northeast, doing business as Raymour & Flanigan. The company operates more than 100...