Open Positions for Career-Minded People.
Raise the bar on customer satisfaction!
Are you ready to start your career with a company that offers growth, challenge and a commitment to excellence? Raymour & Flanigan is a leading furniture retailer in the U.S. and is searching for a career minded part time store stock associate that can make a difference to the customer shopping experience. Many of our successful long term associates started at the beginning. Here is where you can demonstrate your customer service skills and learn the furniture retail business. Apply today for the start of your successful future!
- Loading and unloading of trailers.
- Friendly and professional verbal communication.
- Assisting with loading of product in customer vehicles.
- Stocking and assembling furniture.
- Moving and placement of furniture to and from the showroom floor.
- Participating in the inventory process.
- Keeping the warehouse and showroom neat, clean and organized.
- Ability to work on a team within a fast paced environment.
- Perform additional functions that may be assigned at the discretion of management.
- Must have solid computer skills.
- Must be responsible, dependable and able to perform general backroom duties.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Must be available to work days, nights, weekends and some holidays.
At Raymour & Flanigan, we recognize and appreciate all of our team members' hard work and dedication. We pride ourselves on being a long term, privately held company that takes care of its associates by recognizing each individual's potential and investing in their future success!
- Continuously lift, lower, push, pull all sizes of furniture up to and in excess of 100 lbs.
Raymour & Flanigan provides benefit programs to help you achieve your wellness and financial goals which include:
Other Great Benefits:
- Health Insurance and Prescription Drug Coverage
- Dental and Vision Coverage
- Company-paid Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan w/ Company Match & Profit Sharing
Raymour & Flanigan proudly supports a drug free and smoke free work environment.
- Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Generous Merchandise Discount
Raymour & Flanigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any associate or applicant on the basis of race, creed, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, marital or familial status, genetic information or other basis protected by law.
Raymour & Flanigan - 21 months ago
Raymours Furniture is heating up the oft-chilly Northeast, doing business as Raymour & Flanigan. The company operates more than 100...