Business.com is looking for a highly motivated and experienced Strategic Account Executive to join our fast growing company. The Strategic Account Executive will be responsible for developing a sales strategy to penetrate corporate accounts and their agencies. This role works closely with the Account Management team to service existing base and identify up-selling opportunities. This position reports directly in to the Vice President of Sales.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Require knowledge, skills, education and experience
- Find, develop and qualify sales opportunities within our target audience across various companies and industries.
- Demonstrate the value of the Business.com suite of products to address client goals and close deals in an expedient fashion.
- Establish relationships with Sr. Executives (Presidents, GMs, VPs) by becoming a trusted and valued business partner
- Conduct presentations to agencies and decision makers and manage the execution of the sales process, from qualification through closing
- Consistently overachieve quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Drive $2M+ in revenue in a highly competitive environment.
- Will be required to drive territory development, as opposed to responding to customer requests. Highlight needs and focus activities around driving new or expanding current opportunities.
- Quickly master the competitive landscape and develop understanding of how to differentiate Business.com products.
- Bachelor's degree or Master's/MBA preferred.
- 5 – 10 years' experience in enterprise sales, preferably in the online B2B space. Agency or online ad sales experience is highly desirable.
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding quotas of $1MM and above.
- Ability to sell to and manage senior-level relationships (Director, VP, CMO).
- Superior public speaking, presentation and written skills
- Expert sales skills including the ability to persuade, overcome objections and quickly react on your feet.
- Strong work ethic with a willingness to "do what it takes" to succeed.
- Team player
- Creative problem solving skills
- Intense, hungry, driven personality with a track record of winning.
- Competitive compensation based on level of experience
- Health, dental, and vision coverage
- Flexible Spending Account
- Equity Opportunity
- Health Club Membership
- Fun, hard-working atmosphere with opportunity for everyone to contribute to the overall growth of the business
- Bagel Mondays, Happy Hour Fridays, quarterly off-site events, video game tournaments, foosball, etc.
Business.com, Inc. - 22 months ago