This Strategic Account Executive will be based in San Jose, CA
joining an elite sales organization that strives to deliver
innovative solutions that add value to one of Maxim’s most
strategic mobility customers. As part of our dynamic sales team, you
will work as a team to develop a winning strategy that will support
year over year revenue growth and further Maxim's position in the
market. This position will have high visibility within all
departments of Maxim and requires account ownership and
- Quickly become the face of Maxim supporting one of our
largest revenue generating customers:
- Develop an understanding of Maxim product lines and their
- Learn the organization internally and build
- Step into existing projects and customer relationships
and secure business on those engagements.
- Pursue complete ownership of the customer.
- Aggressively pursue new contacts, relationships and
- Establish a complete understanding of the
customers’ current and future products in order to allow Maxim
to present leading edge solutions for those sockets
- Accurately communicate customer needs and required
actions within Maxim. Drive the customer requirements internally and
manage all levels of follow-up and support; ensuring that the
customer’s needs and requirements are exceeded.
- Develop influential relationships at every level within
the assigned accounts that enable early access to projects,
competitor information and design requirements to maximize
- Drive engagements between Maxim executives and those at
the customer to facilitate strategic discussions.
- Develop and drive a winning strategy:
- Demonstrate 20% annual design win growth by identifying,
cultivating and closing opportunities at the customer.
- Understand long-term potential of customer base and
manage Maxim resources so that they are deployed efficiently.
Prioritize resources to maximize ROI on design wins.
- Exhibit creativity by continually looking for
improvements that can be made within Maxim to better support our
customers and grow revenues.
Maxim in an EEO/AA employer
- 4 year college degree
- Minimum 5 years industry experience
- Large Mobility account experience preferred
- International sales experience is a plus
- Proven track record of success
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and solid work ethic
Maxim Integrated - 11 months ago
Maxim Integrated is a highly successful, $2.4 billion company. With offices and manufacturing sites around the world, we design...