Offerpop experienced more than 400% Revenue growth in 2012 and we are looking to expand our footprint out to the West Coast. We are searching for a motivated and accomplished Strategic Account Executive in the Greater Los Angeles area to join our team. The right candidate will be a proven leader, seller, and will be professional, responsible entrepreneurial by nature. The ideal candidate will embrace and embody the positive and vibrant Offerpop culture and have strong experience selling and building relationships with large enterprise accounts.
- Engage our top prospects. You understand what enterprise marketers are after, have the relationships and are eager to solve their social marketing problems and help them accomplish their goals.
- Be Goal Oriented. You will be setting goals and love absolutely CRUSHING them both personally and for the team.
- Collaborate with Management. You are the eyes and ears for a busy management team across country. You have a knack for accurate forecasting and value effective and transparent communication going up.
- Data Focused. You enjoy digging deep into sales data to identify trends and metrics that will help you and your team perform at the highest level.
- Consultative Selling Style. The best salespeople are the ones who can build strong relationships and solve problems for their clients. You know how to understand a clients objectives and make recommendations to help them achieve their goals.
- Culture is key. Even though you are across the country leading the charge for our West Coast expansion initiatives, you are up for the challenge of working with the team remotely and embodying the Offerpop culture.
- Get Scrutinized. You understand that some process has its place, even in a startup environment - and are constantly analyzing how things are done ensuring that we are always getting better.
- Understand the Market. You are education oriented, always focused on learning. You understand current and future client needs and will collaborate internally to make sure we are continuously innovating to stay ahead of the curve in solving their problems.
- Bachelors degree required.
- 5-7 years of successful sales.
- 2-4 years of successful, proven enterprise sales experience.
- Proven track record of closing business and managing teams to consistently outperform targets.
- History of consultative selling, preferably to digital marketers.
- Clear understanding of the social media marketing space and integrated marketing & advertising industry.
- Organized, Self-motivated, proactive, creative and able to thrive in an ever changing, explosive growth environment.
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and public speaking skills.
- A thirst for knowledge and a passion for building startup businesses.
- Full benefits--Medical, Dental, 401(k) plan, and commuter benefits.
- Early employee--you will think of Offerpop as your own company, not just a job.
- Stock Options package
- Work side-by-side with our founders--start up guys with a track record of success.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
offerpop - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Offerpop’s powerful, easy-to-use social marketing solutions allow brands to reach broader audiences, increase engagement, and grow...