Who You Are
What You’ll Do
- You have 3 - 5 years successful technology B2B sales experience
- You have a meticulous, process-driven approach and familiarity with Salesforce.com
- You are extremely organized and detail-oriented, with a demonstrated ability to interact at executive and operational level within client companies.
- With consistent over-quota performance and high W2‘s, you have built a resume that tells the story of your stability and a proven history of being a top performer for extended periods.
- You exemplify professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics and a high standard of excellence and professionalism.
We’re seeking a strategic account executive with a proven record of successfully closing new business. You’ll build relationships, educate leading companies on social recruiting, and implement a disciplined sales process to penetrate enterprise accounts.
This is a rare opportunity to join a fast-growing and profitable startup with proven demand, award-winning products, and incredible international market opportunity.
Your mission, should you choose to accept it:
Who We Are
- Align Work4’s solutions with a customer’s strategic and tactical objectives
- Guide prospects from manager to “CXO” level through the process of ‘Social Recruiting’, while establishing trusted advisor status
- Create and manage pipeline of new business opportunities through inbound and outbound efforts
- Manage a large number of concurrent sales cycles effectively
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately
- Build customer relationships that will become the cornerstones of future business
- Take an active role in shaping sales processes and strategy
- Opportunity for advancement based on performance
From a scrappy start up to an enterprise market-leader, Work4 Labs is fast-paced, results-driven company.
We’re obsessed with providing the best products for our customers and with hiring the best people to create, design, market, test, and sell those products.
We’re a dynamic, growing team of 80+ people, and we’re spread across two continents (you can stop by and say, “hi” in our San Francisco and Paris offices).
We’re not afraid of hard work, and we figure out ways to do more with less. And because we are passionate about what we do, we live up to the claim that we produce the #1 Facebook Recruiting Solution.
What We Do
We develop market-leading social recruitment applications. Our products enable companies to distribute jobs effectively on Facebook, universities to engage their students with career content, and job seekers to find their dream positions.
We create products that empower thousands of companies around the world to leverage social media to hire successfully. We work with 18,000+ clients including Gap, Deloitte, Microsoft, Oracle, American Apparel, Liz Claiborne, Hard Rock Cafe, KPMG, PwC, and PG.
Our mission is to help all companies fundamentally improve the way they find, engage, and hire talent, by identifying and developing recruiting technologies. Our vision is to change the way companies recruit, by building relationships for today and tomorrow.
Are You Ready to Work for Us?
Work for Us - 22 months ago