Career Evolutions is searching for a Strategic Key Account Manager for a fast-growing business-to-business marketing company headquartered in Tempe, AZ. Its a full time position with an annual compensation up to $100,000 + Bonus + Benefits.
Job Title: Strategic Key Account Manager
Job Description: You will plan, develop, and manage key account planning and goals and also direct account activities within the plan and throughout the account team. You will be responsible for maintaining, developing, and expanding long-term client relationships within the account to grow revenues and profits. You will constantly continue to identify and develop additional business opportunities within assigned accounts and execute and measure results in concert with the account and aligned to their strategic goals.
You will oversee project plans, objectives and timelines, and communicating with clients about exceptions, for timely implementation and execution for assigned accounts. You will gather detailed information about clients business, products, services, target market, sales structure, marketing strategies, campaign objectives, and deliverables to facilitate effective campaign on-boarding. You will provide leadership to cross-functional teams that participate in the development and implementation of client campaigns to ensure successful implementation within time frames. You will serve as the primary point of contact for both clients and internal departments to discuss strategic client campaign needs, objectives, and oversee overall performance of projects to ensure quality and timelines are achieved.
- Bachelors Degree required, Masters Degree a plus
- 5+ years of experience working in an Account Management role in a fast-growing B2B environment
- 10+ years of successful selling experience of large enterprise accounts, SAP, Oracle
- Hands-on experience developing plans for account growth and retention across multiple business units, divisions and departments
- Previous experience managing large enterprise accounts with an excellent understanding of the process and strategies of selling high value services to senior level executives
- Vertical selling experience within a specific industry (Technology, Business Services, Financial Services etc.) is desired
- Ability to align planning objectives with a pipeline development process to grow and develop account revenue
- Ability to design and execute an account acquisition plan
- Documented success in meeting or exceeding sales goals
- Strong business and analytical skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Career Evolutions - 20 months ago
Career Evolutions focuses on understanding your business and its needs, as we're always interested in long-term professional relationships....