Intacct makes small and midsized businesses (SMBs) and CPA firms more productive and improves company performance by providing award winning cloud computing financial management and accounting applications. We are the preferred provider of financial applications for AICPA (the trade association of the accounting profession) and focus only on one thing – delivering the most comprehensive cloud financial management system to SMB companies and CPA firms with over 5,000 companies. As the fastest growing leader in this space with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, we value the individuality, ingenuity and originality each employee contributes. The talent and drive of our employees is a key to our continued success.
Recognized once again in 2012 as a "Bay Area Top Workplace," Intacct is seeking top talent, motivated to help businesses and CPA firms achieve their business goals. Intacct’s growth provides increasing opportunity for our employees in a collaborative environment. Intacct looks forward to talking with you about being a part of our success.
"Intacct is committed to building a company of distinction and providing an outstanding workplace where our culture allows employees to flourish. We know that Intacct’s success and rapid growth are a direct reflection of the contributions our employees make. We are honored to be recognized again as one of the Top Workplaces in the Bay Area, especially when the distinction is based on the direct feedback of our employees.”
- Robert Reid, President & CEO
As a Strategic Account Manager (SAM), you will have the exciting role of maximizing revenue from our strategic customers through the sale of add-on subscriptions and renewals for Intacct’s service offering. You will be responsible for managing all account activities related to Intacct’s large, strategic customers. You are a critical team member in the continuing dramatic growth of Intacct - the market leader in On-Demand Financial Management solutions.
• Manage customers Renewals with emphasis on maximizing revenues from each customer within our Strategic Account Segment. Strategic accounts represent Intacct’s largest customers in key verticals including software, professional services, and not for profit.
• Sell subscription renewals, add-ons and professional services, appropriate to customer requirements
• Coordinate product demonstrations in conjunction with Intacct’s quarterly release cycle
• Conduct quarterly review meetings w/ onsite visits as appropriate:
o Product roadmap reviews
o Intacct Company update
o Discussion with customer support
o Customer growth and vision update from Intacct’s Executive Sponsor
• Understand Intacct’s subscription based service and professional services offerings, be able to articulate their features and benefits, and provide appropriate solutions for a specific customer’s need
• Focus on maintaining and adding strategic customers to Intacct’s Customer Reference program
• Maintain knowledge of current products and pricing appropriate to closing sales
• Provide regular reporting on account status, issues, forecasts and activities
• Cross-departmental collaboration (including Customer Support, Product Management, Professional Services, and Engineering) required to maintain customer satisfaction and improve Net Promoter Score (NPS)
• Keep abreast of the competition in order to position Intacct products as the customer solution
• Strong sales and listening skills for the purpose of obtaining the maximum information from customers, generating customer interest, and closing sales
• Experience interacting with C Level Executives
• Strong interpersonal skills with ability to adapt to varying situations and personalities
• Self-motivated and proactive team member, who will utilize time efficiently, share knowledge, and be receptive to others’ ideas
• Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, that will enable remote sale of products and services, as well as internal information-sharing
• Organizational skills and computer competency that will facilitate customer and business tracking, follow-up, and team coverage
• BS/BA and a minimum of 10+ year of business experience.
• 10+ years experience selling technology solutions, application software, web hosted products or other financial, business, CRM or ERP solutions.
• Self starter, results driven, highly motivated, high energy, with a proven track record overachieving quota and revenue goals.
• Previous experience with CRM, ERP, financial or enterprise solutions a plus.