PURPOSE OF THE JOB
The main purpose of this role is to drive success in existing client programs, maintain revenue and foster long-term relationships conducive to driving sales growth through consultative sales.
• Act as key account person creating a unique account strategy for each assigned account in order to (a) retain clients through satisfaction and loyalty as well as (b) expand relationships throughout an organization in order to increase the number of contacts and deepen client engagement.
• Generate sales per assigned accounts according to annual compensation plan and account growth strategy plan.
• Stay abreast of existing and future client company initiatives to offer consultative I/O expertise when needed, being able to comfortably speak to a peer audience on topics of I/O interest, and identify key client contacts for initiatives.
• Respond to client team requests as their first point of contact for any questions/issues; Be the escalated point of contact for inquiries that come through Customer Support and Customer Success.
• Lead resolution of issues that impact your clients’ success; represent PreVisor with clients to prioritize actions, build consensus, determine implications, communicate and manage resolution plan in a timely manner.
• Lead or partner with internal teams to implement initiatives to enhance client satisfaction and increase sales, facilitating communication between client and internal contacts.
• Respond to sales leads within 24 hours or the next business day.
• Develop a professional community of clients interested in PreVisor products and services.
• Research assigned customers through SalesForce and CAM resulting in an active prospect list.
• Demonstrate product and industry knowledge through client sales presentations.
• Demonstrate understanding and communicate client programs and initiatives to PreVisor Leadership.
• Complete and submit opportunities and sales projections, objectives/goals, account strategy, and sales reports by assigned deadlines.
• Maintain accurate client records in SalesForce and CAM through daily updates, sales opportunity updates and detailed notes.
• Represent PreVisor at professional conferences and trade shows.
TECHNICAL KNOWLEDGE & SKILL REQUIREMENTS
Required when entering position:
- Sales knowledge-closing, prospecting, lead generation, qualifying, account management
- Computers & software-Internet, email, Word, PowerPoint
- Customer service skills
- Listening & communication
Learn while in training or on the job:
- PreVisor products & sales process
- Microsoft Live Meeting online demo
- Sales Force
- Success Factors/Cornerstone
- 5+ years of business to business sales experience in sales/account management handling a base of large accounts
- Develop relationships and influence Senior-level/C-level executives on program design, evaluation and sales solutions
- Demonstrated success in closing & growing sales with existing clients
- Prepare, lead and conduct face to face presentations and web demonstrations
- Understanding of Industrial/Organizational Scientific Principles
- Work with little supervision
- Master’s or PhD in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- Experience managing clients in the Human Capital industry
- Experience selling in a team environment
1. Please take the following 20-minute assessment to expedite the application process: https://www.select2perform.com/default?action=url&key=d123086c6f09ac
PreVisor - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard