The company: |
SocialChorus is the leading social word-of-mouth marketing solution for the brands that people love. SocialChorus customers, including dozens of Fortune 500 brands, inspire social advocates to deliver millions of trusted, social endorsements across all social channels.
It°s a great time to join SocialChorus. We have proven that 2-5% of a brand ’s social audience generates most of the social engagement, endorsement and referral; our solution powers those superfans to make it happen. Over 30 Fortune 500 brands have already implemented SocialChorus-powered marketing programs.
We are leveraging the power of word-of-mouth with the scale and efficiency of the cloud, to deliver social ROI for our customers. We build and deliver everything with our amazing development and solution teams in San Francisco. We°re far enough along to be a real company and early enough to be interesting (post Series-A, pre-Series B funding). We are backed by Kohlberg Ventures and relied on by brands like 3M, Intel, HTC and many others.
The Strategic Account Manager will act as the day-to-day client partner to ensure all business needs are delivered against and met. The successful candidate will work with clients to develop an upfront, insight-driven strategy that is managed through execution; while at the same time growing a meaningful, strategic relationship with the client. The role requires candidates to bring a creative and strategic approach throughout the delivery of social word-of-mouth campaigns, as well as the ability to continually collaborate on ideas that optimize and ultimately maximize program results.
The ideal candidate should also have a strong grasp and love for social marketing and possess an understanding of the social media landscape. A history of success contributing to the planning and execution of social/word-of-mouth marketing programs is also desired.
The strategic account manager will be responsible for the following:
- Own day-to-day communication and relationship building with clients; develop a value-add, strategic partnership with all managed brands
- Lead creative ideation around activation strategies, messaging and social currency tactics that will resonate with the target influencers and brand advocates
- Work closely with the program management team to create and foster influencer and brand advocate relationships
- Develop a deep understanding of key client brands and brand-specific verticals to position yourself and SocialChorus as an expert in the category
- Passion and curiosity around digital and social marketing that drives continual learning within the space
- Responsible for flawless, client-facing quality of work
- Bachelor ’s Degree
- Minimum of 2-years experience in social media, digital PR and/or influencer outreach
- Specific experience planning and managing influencer campaigns a plan
- Desire and ability to think strategically, solve problems, and use professional judgment
- Must be a self starter, articulate and posses excellent written skills
- Keen understanding of social media and how to it supports and enhances marketing strategies of Fortune 500 brands
- Comfortable learning on the fly and navigating social platform technology
This is a full-time, salaried position offering stock options, paid vacation, and benefits: medical, dental and 401k. You°ll be working onsite at our office in San Francisco, CA. We actively promote diversity and encourage all qualified candidates to apply. If you°ve got questions or want tell a corny joke, please send us an email.