The Strategic Account Manager is responsible and accountable for all aspects of assigned client relations management, including cultivation, administration, and maintenance of the client relationship. The Strategic Account Manager requires a combination of selling new business within an existing account and advances the overall penetration within an assigned account(s). Responsibility entails managing a solid, profitable relationship with assigned clients through the delivery of exceptional customer service characterized by mutual respect, understanding and trust.
- This is a sales role that requires effective call planning, identification of key decisions makers and end user influencers within the account.
- Develops and executes approved account plans for assigned accounts to maintain and maximize client market. Ensures sales growth and actively seeks solutions and improvement programs as required.
- Utilizes organizational methodology to drive sales growth and account transparency across the servicing teams. Communicates and drives account plan through regular communication and consistent documentation.
- Works collaboratively with operations to ensure program delivery, communication and challenge resolution. Billing/reporting oversight processes to ensure data validity and integrity for assigned accounts. Delivers agreed upon usage, cost savings, compliance and performance metrics reporting.
- Prepares annual account budget, projects intermittent financial forecasts and conducts regular expense evaluation.
- Negotiates customer contracts. Manages account pricing and service level agreements.
- Communicates regularly with customer strategic contacts. Prepares and conducts quarterly customer business reviews.
- Conducts onsite reviews to ensure standardization, program compliance and the effective delivery of quality services related to assigned accounts. Documents deficiencies, recommends corrective action and establishes performance metrics.
- Regularly documents account plans, sales activities, opportunity tracking, account escalation and resolutions.
- A track record of meeting and exceeding sales goals are required
- Minimum of 5+ yrs of IT staffing industry sales, and/or account management experience.
- Excellent oral/written communication, presentation and negotiation skills required.
- Proficient in MS Office and Windows.
The Bartech Group - 14 months ago
The Bartech Group is compelled to raise the bar when it comes to your staffing needs. One of the nation's largest minority-owned...