Generate revenue by selling XO products and services as a business solution for the enterprise customer. Sources for and identifies new customers and upsells to the acquired base of customers. Actively involved in the management, retention, and growth of current base of customers, as well as sources for and identifies new customers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Meet or exceed assigned sales objectives and monthly revenue quotas by hunting for new logo opportunities and driving sales cycle to closure. Responsible for bulding a customer base, maintaining and upselling the customer base. Maintain accounts and build new revenue within named account base through large complex Voice, Data, Hosting, and IP products and services sales.
• Gather information on the prospect’s/customer’s business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing through strategic and consultative sales approach to deliver value-added business solutions.
• Structure presentations, offerings, and contract negotiations that move the customer toward the purchase.
• Review complex customer requirements, equipment configurations, feasibility of intended applications, required software and adequacy of implementations plans for customer needs, and provide specific solution recommendations.
• Collaborate with internal resources (e.g. technical, engineering, customer service, and related support staff) to share information, coordinate sales and ensure end-to-end customer sales and satisfaction.
• Develop and manage sales funnel to analyze and manage activity and provide accurate and detailed forecasts of identified and proposed opportunities.
• Develop, implement, and manage actions to cross-sell and up-sell services to existing customers earn additional business. Apply sound strategies for protecting accounts and penetrating accounts held by competitors.
• Continue to train and develop knowledge of new technologies and selling points, including enhancing expertise in data and IP application technologies.
• Acquire and integrate industry knowledge related to general trends, emerging technologies and competitors.
Education: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience.
Relevant Work Experience: Must be able to demonstrate proven success in selling to large business. 5-7 years business to business sales experience. 5+ years telecom/high technology sales experience required. XO sales employees with six-months off ramp performance at or above the targeted quota for a EAM will be eligible for consideration.
Supervise Staff? No
If yes, please provide list of titles and count.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Basic Computer Skills Required? Yes
• Proficient with database management, i.e. Siebel, Salesforce.com, etc.
Other Job Specific Skills
• Must be able to attend on-site customer appointments on a daily basis, usually in multiple locations
• Expert Account Management skills; expert knowledge and experience in Senior Account Management, Time Management, and strong Business Acumen
• Advanced knowledge, understanding, and experience in MPLS, IVR, Data, ISP, Voice, and hosting and managed services
• In-depth Regulatory knowledge and knowledge of tariffs; proficient in contract negotiations; excellent verbal communication and presentation skills up through Large Accounts
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; able to present in both small and large group settings; polished, professional presentation
XO Communications - 8 months ago
XO Holdings gets down to the Xs and Os of business telecom services. Through its operational subsidiary XO Communications, the holding...