Posting Job Title: Strategic Accounts Manager
Requisition #: 145943BR
Posting Location: New York, NY, US
Area of Interest: Sales
Position Type: Full Time
Posting Job Description
The Time Warner Cable commercial sales team is currently seeking a Strategic National Account Manager for our Business Services National Sales team. The position will be in the NYC tri-state area.
This will be a work-from-home position.
The role of the Strategic National Account Manager is to prospect into large national and named enterprise accounts with national service needs. Below please find a brief description of the essential duties and responsibilities required to function successfully in this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities :
Required Work Experience:
- Accountable for meeting or exceeding assigned sales objectives and quarterly revenue quotas, attaining new revenue within a named account base through large complex Voice, Data, Video, Hosting, Managed Security and IP products and services sales
- Review complex customer requirements and design custom technology solutions
- Develop and manage sales funnel to analyze and manage pipeline activity and monitor sales activity against assigned quota
- Gather information on the customer's business processes, critical success factors, and competitive standing through a strategic and consultative sales approach that delivers value-added solutions
- Create and maintain accurate account plans and reviews with Time Warner Cable senior management (Corporate and Regional) on a monthly and quarterly basis
- Structure presentations, offerings, and contract negotiations that move the customer toward the purchase
- Collaborate with internal resources to share information and coordinate sales
- Travel requirements are estimated at approximately 25%
- 7-10 years of successful business-to-business sales experience in telecommunications and/or a technology related field
- 2+ years' experience in assigned geographic area
- Time Warner Cable Business Class sales employees with six-months off ramp performance at or above the targeted quota for a Senior EAE will be eligible for consideration
- Bachelor's degree preferred
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- New business generation within assigned account base
- Professional networking
- Skillfully closing sales
- Must be able to attend on-site customer appointments on a weekly basis. These customer appointments are typically in multiple locations within the territory
- Expert knowledge and experience in senior account sales, time management, and strong business acumen
- Advanced knowledge, understanding, and experience in MPLS, Ethernet Transport, IVR , Data, ISP, Voice, Video, and managed services
- Strong proficiency in contract negotiations
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills and be able to present in both small and large group settings.
- Candidate must have a valid driver's license
Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Salesforce
FCC Unit_TWC: HQ452
Controlling Establishment ID: 00236 - Herndon 13820 Sunrise Valley
More on TWC:
Time Warner Cable provides generous benefits. Health care and retirement benefits are significant portions of the total compensation package at TWC, and we invest more in those benefits than most employers. In addition, we offer tuition reimbursement, adoption assistance, competitive paid-time-off programs, work-life resources, and discounted pricing on TWC residential products and services for employees within our footprint. Our hope is that, by providing our employees with rich and flexible benefits, we can help them take care of the people who matter most – at work and at home.
Time Warner Cable is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
Time Warner Cable - 22 months ago
Time Warner Cable (TWC) makes coaxial quiver. The company is the #2 US cable company, after Comcast, with operations in 28 states. Its core...