Job Title: Manager, Strategic Accounts |
Department: Project Sales
Reports to: VP, Sales and Marketing
The Manager, Strategic Accounts will pursue growth within their assigned customer base and will identify opportunities to develop new business. Within the established accounts, they have responsibility for staff and customer satisfaction.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Develop and manage significant client relationships
- Identify prospective new clients
- Develop a sales pipeline with qualified prospects
- Understand customer needs and receive requirement from the prospective client
- Facilitate in initial customer scoping and needs assessment; client presentations and proposals development
- Create and manage a network of clients leveraging consultative selling approach
- Develop a comprehensive sales forecast and territory plan
- Establish sales strategy and track process to sales closure
- Establish long-term customer relationships
- Leverage appropriate product and service specialists as effective selling resources.
- Develop market intelligence and client insight
- Regularly record and update all activities, interactions, transactions, and information/knowledge in CRM
- Coordinate contracts and agreements with the client
- Coordinate accounts payable with clients
- Identifying strategic alliance opportunities
- Management of selected alliance partner relationships
- Weekly status updates, reporting sales performance and progress against sales targets
- Develop deep understanding AgreeYa’s services, solutions and delivery model.
- Identify and manage strategic internal projects, as needed.
- Other activities as may be required to support the Firm.
Education and/or Experience
- Strong knowledge of the onsite – offsite – offshore model
- Strong understanding of software development methodologies, resource models, and pricing models
- Ability to exercise judgment under pressure and use analytical ability to affect solutions required.
- Effective communication (verbal and written) and organizational skills
- Computer, Internet and systems knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- At least 5-10 years of sales experience in project sales
AgreeYa Solutions - 12 months ago