The Strategic Accounts Manager is responsible for the overall management of internal activities of a book of Strategic Accounts within designated territories. The Strategic Accounts Manager is accountable for the maintenance, growth and increased profitability of existing business, the acquisition of new business, and the strategic direction of assigned accounts for both Perfect 10 and PerfectVision products. Using solutions based consultative selling skills to clearly understand the business of his / her customers; the Strategic Accounts Manager will direct strategic, customer specific initiatives, which deliver "value added" services through the execution of client specific business plans utilizing recommended Perfect 10 solutions.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential function and basic duty satisfactorily.The essential functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Drive the company businesses as they relate to accessory sales, heightened DIRECTV/HughesNet activations and new dealer acquisitions in the designated territory to achieve and surpass sales and business goals and objectives.
- Become the territory subject matter expert on issues of product requirements, selling trends, competitive landscape, marketing programs and communications.
- Utilize outbound telephone contact (60% of day minimum), including cold calling skills, and email communication to acquire new business, solidify existing business and close sales.
- Manage each dealer account, utilizing company dealer segmentation classifications as a guide, to ensure appropriate focus geared toward maximized profitability.
- Develop a pipeline of new opportunities while closing existing opportunities.
- Create and maintain a detailed territory plan focused on the acquisition of majority market share throughout.
- Maintain all customer contact via use of CRM system.
- Collaborative team selling mandatory.
- Develop a thorough understanding of each account’s industry and vertical market potential; create individualized strategies – mindful of particular nuances and business requirements to effectively penetrate the market.
- Work with customers to ensure timely payments against invoices.
- Regular and prompt attendance at work is a primary function and requirement of this position.
- High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
- Five to seven years related experience in a sales role.
- Computer literate in a Microsoft Windows environment.
- Accurate typing skills, approximately 30 words per minute.
- Accurate 10-Key by touch, alphanumeric.
- Intermediate level of experience using Microsoft Excel. Must have the ability to perform functions such as creating a spreadsheet, formatting a spreadsheet, using the formula bar to perform various functions, importing/exporting documents, and calculating numbers.
- Basic level of experience using Microsoft Word. Must have the ability perform functions such as composing, editing, naming and saving documents, formatting text, and printing.
- Basic level of experience using Microsoft Outlook. Must have the ability to perform functions such as composing, sending, forwarding, and replying to incoming e-mail, attaching computerized files, and utilizing calendar and task reminders.
- Basic level of experience using Internet Explorer or other web browsers. Must have the ability to perform functions such navigating through websites via hyperlinks and searching websites using various search engines and boomerang searches.
- General knowledge of how to use a calculator, scanner, copy machine, fax machine, printer, telephone and various standard office equipment.
- Working experience using Axapta Software and/or Salesforce is a plus.
Perfect 10 - 17 months ago
Perfect 10 is a privately-owned corporation serving the product distribution needs of thousands of independent satellite television dealers...