Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries – including more than half the Fortune 1000® - use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. Kronos customers include enterprises large and small across diverse industries worldwide including retail, hospitality, healthcare, manufacturing, public sector, services, and distribution.
Kronos is a privately held company and was founded in 1977. Headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, Kronos employs more than 3,500 people worldwide.
Kronos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
The Strategic Alliance Manager – is responsible for developing and/or managing their alliance partners in order to drive incremental revenue for Kronos. The person must research, understand and articulate the features and benefits represented by both Kronos and their assigned partner in order to support sales in the creation and delivery of joint value propositions. This role will have nationwide coverage and Canada.
- Meet or exceed all revenue targets assigned to alliance & channel partners
- Submit a business plan for each quarter, which encapsulates the key partner relationship with their and details annual revenue targets Business objectives for the geographic account coverage with detailed activity plans and revenue targets should also be submitted
- Submit monthly revenue forecasts with weekly updates on any significant changes to the committed numbers
- Understands and communicates the business value and ROI of installed and proposed products and solutions to enable the partner to articulate the same to their customers
- Drive partner breadth in the geography through execution of campaigns and partners programs
- Aware of all product and technological strategies employed by competitive organizations
- Be central point of contact for managed alliances and liaise, on their behalf, with all other departments
- Analyzes market data to identify opportunities based on joint value propositions with managed alliances.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred.
- Experience with Solutions selling methodologies
7-10 years with proven experience selling software solutions at the C level in the mid-market space.
- Demonstrated track record of growing company revenue by leveraging alliance partners
- Experience selling HR and Payroll application-oriented software and or systems strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated track record of exceeding assigned quota.
- This role will have nationwide coverage and Canada.
Kronos Incorporated - 21 months ago
Kronos is the global leader in delivering workforce management solutions in the cloud. Tens of thousands of organizations in more than 100...