At NTT DATA, we know that with the right people on board, anything is possible. The quality, integrity, and commitment of our employees have been key factors in our company’s growth and market presence. By hiring the best people and helping them grow both professionally and personally, we ensure a bright future for NTT DATA and for the people who work here.
A group company within NTT DATA currently seeks a Strategic Communications Analyst to join our team in Bloomington, IL.
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
This position will be in our client's Program Management office working on business & IT integration efforts as a part of an enterprise-wide strategic initiative.
Assist PMO team members with preparing communications, includes meeting with subject matter contacts to ask questions and capture content for the following types of items:
· Integration Office Business Cases, Program Charters, and Solution Definitions in preparation for Change Advisory Board Approvals
· Organizational Charts for Integration Office Program Management Office and team member Roles and Responsibilities
· Assist with communications to high level management (Chairman Council)
· Assist leads with process, procedures documentation, integration, and process flow charts
· Assist with the management and creation of planner management documents
· Managing content on the Program Management Office and Planning & Tracking SharePoint Sites
· Assist w/PMO and P&T Status Update Documentation
· Program Management Office level of experience and basic knowledge of practices and disciplines (preferred)
MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio
Lotus Notes (SPP, WIT, Release Collab/Phase)
Minimum 3 years required:
- Communication Development
- Develop & Maintain Communication Plans
- MS Office Products
This is a full-time salaried position with a group company within NTT DATA. Please note, 1099 or corp-2-corp contractors will NOT be considered. This position is only available to those interested in direct staff employment opportunities. We offer a full comprehensive benefits package that starts from your first day of employment.
About NTT DATA
NTT DATA is your Innovation Partner anywhere around the world. With business operations in more than 35 countries, we put emphasis on long-term commitment and combine global reach and local intimacy to provide premier professional services from consulting, system development, business process and IT outsourcing to cloud-based solutions.
Visit www.nttdata.com/americas to learn how our consultants, projects, managed services, and outsourcing engagements deliver value for a range of businesses and government agencies
NTT Data - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard -
NTT DATA CORPORATION is a system integration company with more than 25 years of experience in the Air Traffic Control domain. Based upon the...