Merchants Leasing, a family owned national fleet leasing company, has been servicing corporate fleet leasing clients for 50 years. Due to significant growth in its core business, the Company has an immediate opening for a full time Strategic Consultant. This individual will work with internal resources to provide detailed fleet analysis to customers and prospects in order to driver operating cost and emission savings. In addition, this individual will define reporting, create financial models and benchmarks for fleet vehicles as well as participate in business wide process improvement.
The ideal candidate must possess the following:
Merchants offers a competitive salary and benefits package including medical, dental, company paid life and short term disability, long term disability, education assistance, vision care, flexible spending account, 529 college savings plan, 401k plan and paid time off. Merchants provides a Drug Free and Smoke Free Work environment. Merchants is also an equal opportunity employer.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Detail orientated and strong analytical and skills
- Strong math and statistical skills
- 3-5 years prior experience in a business environment
- 2-3 Years Fleet Management experience
- Strong systems aptitude and ability to leverage technology to drive customer satisfaction
- Ability to develop effective relationships across the business and to act as a change agent
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Visio and overall Microsoft suite
- Ability to travel up to 25%
Location: Hooksett, NH
Merchants Automotive Group - 9 months ago
Merchants Leasing has been leasing fleet vehicles for over 40 years, but began as part of the Merchants Motors automotive dealership, founde...