EnerNOC, a leading provider of demand response and energy efficiency solutions, has an immediate need for a Strategic Energy Management (SEM) intern to join our world-class Energy Intelligence organization. The SEM intern will be an indispensable member of the EfficiencySMART product deployment and delivery team. The SEM intern will help the SEM team develop expertise in becoming our clients’ trusted energy advisor. The SEM intern will work as part of a team that delivers EnerNOC’s largest and most complicated projects on time and within budget, delights these premier customers with world class customer service, all while coordinating complex multidisciplinary teams.
The right candidate will demonstrate technical capability, analytical reasoning, and creativity to develop the tools and processes needed to advance our business. The SEM intern will help improve the scalability and efficiency of EnerNOC’s EfficiencySMART product. The intern will assist in all of these aspects of the SEM role, with specific tasks to include:
• Assisting Strategic Energy Managers with customer-facing reports and deliverables.
• Monitoring and managing data quality for customer’s portfolios.
• Gathering, synthesizing, and drawing inferences from diverse datasets.
• Improving scalability, quality, and operational efficiency by reviewing internal EnerNOC performance data.
• Achieving consensus amongst multiple stakeholders.
• Assisting Strategic Energy Managers with building and tracking budgets.
• Conducting other ad hoc analyses as required by the SEM team or internal/external customers.
• Current student or recent graduate of a 4-year undergraduate program.
• Superior computer skills, including MS-Office.
• Superior attention to detail and deadline.
• Outstanding written and verbal communication skills.
• Passion for the energy industry and energy efficiency.
• Strong self-motivation with the ability to work in an agile, fast-paced, forward-moving environment.
• Strong customer relations skills.
• Experience with Salesforce.com applications.
• Experience using MS Visual Basic.
• Familiarity with computer science, including ‘R’ or other programming languages.
• Familiarity with basic financial performance metrics.
EnerNOC is a leading provider of energy intelligence software and related solutions. EnerNOC unlocks the full value of energy management for utility and commercial, institutional, and industrial (C&I) customers by delivering a comprehensive suite of demand-side management services that reduce real-time demand for electricity, increase energy efficiency, improve energy supply transparency in competitive markets, and mitigate emissions. EnerNOC’s Utility Solutions™ offerings, which include both implementation and consulting services, are helping hundreds of utilities and grid operators worldwide meet their demand-side management objectives. EnerNOC serves thousands of commercial, institutional, and industrial customers worldwide through a suite of energy management applications including: DemandSMART™, comprehensive demand response; EfficiencySMART™, continuous energy savings; and SupplySMART™, energy price and risk management. EnerNOC’s Network Operations Center (NOC) offers 24x7x365 customer support. For more information, visit www.enernoc.com. EEO Employer/Vet/Disabled.
EnerNOC - 9 months ago
Working Toward a Clean Energy Future!
Charting the future of energy takes a different kind of corporation. EnerNOC is one of the leading...