We’re a global Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) leader serving thousands of the world’s top brands, while remaining a fun and fast-paced company that encourages passion and creativity on a daily basis. As we’ve grown, with offices from Sao Paulo, Brazil to San Francisco, Munich, Germany to Sydney, Australia, we’ve retained our small-company atmosphere where employees are encouraged to share ideas and make them realities. By partnering state-of-the-art technology and dedicated leadership with the best and brightest employees in the industry, ExactTarget fosters a culture of constant innovation and growth. Consistently ranked by employees as one of the “Best Places to Work,” we encourage you to find out what being “ORANGE” is all about!
ABOUT THE POSITION
The role of the Strategic Field Marketing Manager is to own ExactTarget’s comprehensive marketing strategy for the Northeast region within North American market. This position will work with cross-functional teams to build strategy, development, execution, and reporting for marketing plans in focused on driving business in the targeted region.
• Responsible for regional demand generation programs and pipeline support.
• Work with cross functional teams to develop, implement, and measure regional marketing plans that build pipeline, support new customer acquisition and retain existing customers.
• Create multi-touch campaigns into that leverage a variety of marketing mix elements.
• Activation of corporate marketing resources into regional markets.
• Educate sales teams on campaigns and drive adoption.
• Build relationships with internal teams to leverage programs, events and resources.
• Directly engage and influence constituents such as sales, customers, technology partners, and marketing colleagues.
• Translate regional marketing plans and initiatives into measurable program results.
• Implement best practices and provide regular reporting and program analysis.
• Territory reviews focused on pipeline, opportunity movement, closed business, and ROI.
• MBA with 5+ years of Marketing experience and 2+ years Sales experience
• 2+ years experience as team lead or manager
• 2-5 years working experience within the software industry
• Ability to travel 25% of the time
• Previous experience in a software marketing department with responsibility for developing marketing programs and campaigns
• Deep understanding of trends in online and direct marketing, email and advertising in general, along with a deep knowledge of the interactive digital space
• Ability to work independently, take initiative, manage multiple projects at once, and prioritize activities
• Strong analytics, reporting, written and verbal communication skills
• Strong team orientation, track record of working collaboratively with teams in a fast paced environment.
• Ability to build highly effective working relationships with Marketing and Sales
• Ability and proven experience to think strategically and also execute on operational and tactical responsibilities in a timely manner
• Thorough knowledge of InDesign and MS Office (primarily Powerpoint, Excel, and Word)
• Experience with SalesForce.com a plus
ExactTarget.com - 16 months ago