Strategic Lifecycle Marketing Manager
NetSpend is seeking a Strategic Lifecycle Marketing Manager to join our San Mateo Team.
Strategic Lifecycle Marketing Manager II
in NetSpend’s Direct to Consumer line of business is
for developing and implementing new initiatives that positively impact
key division metrics including activation and funding rates, direct
deposit penetration, and attrition. You will
strategies and execute campaigns that contribute to higher cardholder
LTV, working across multiple marketing channels and supporting multiple
this role, you will lead cross-functional internal teams and external
vendors to proactively identify new cardholder segments and deliver
loyalty, retention, and feature-based campaigns. As needed, you will
represent and take point on delivery for the Direct LOB in
enterprise-wide business efforts. The position will report to the
Director of Lifecycle Marketing.
broad strategic lifecycle marketing projects and initiatives from
concept through implementation working directly with key stakeholders to
develop business requirements, objectives, customer communications, and
customer engagement from point of initial acquisition onward,
developing a best-in-class customer experience across contact channels
including web, email, SMS, in-app messaging, direct mail, inbound phone,
and social media.
interpret and translate customer, campaign and research data into
tangible, action-oriented strategies to increase cardholder
satisfaction, engagement, and retention.
- Develop strategic initiatives to meet revenue goals, manage costs and resources appropriately.
and execute proactive and reactive retention marketing treatments for
high value and high potential value segments that drive KPI
with Marketing Analytics team to design tests and campaigns that have
reliable and measurable results; implement a continuous cycle of testing
- Provide direction to internal and external creative resources to develop new, multi-channel, marketing materials.
- Collaborate with marketing managers across the enterprise to regularly share insights, develop ideas, and scale new programs.
- Partner with Product Managers to ensure new products and features are launched with exceptional marketing campaigns.
ntify areas of process improvement and team with support areas to affect positive change management.
- Seven or more years of progressive responsibility with experience in loyalty and retention marketing and
B to C direct marketing,
a track record of proven success in revenue generation through
marketing efforts. Experience in Financial Services vertical a plus.
- Experience managing multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns
strong working knowledge of multiple forms of media – direct mail, SMS,
and digital, including; mobile, email, web, social media.
with analysis (financial and other) of marketing programs, using
campaign results and division forecasts to determine the effectiveness
of marketing efforts, summarize analysis for discussions with senior
management, set priorities, and initiate new campaigns.
- Creative & innovative thought leader who is not afraid to take risks.
- Experienced in successfully coordinating and managing small to large-scale projects from creation through implementation.
- Excellent written, presentation, interpersonal, and people influencing skills.
- Strong work ethic,
highly organized, and able to manage multiple projects concurrently
with the ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
collaborating across organizations, working with key support areas to
effectively execute business including Technology, Operations, and
- Conceptual thinker who thinks about business problems in a new way and clarifies the key issues in complex situations.
- Bachelor’s Degree, MBA a plus
provided in NetSpend's Background Check policy, eligible candidates may
be subject to drug, criminal history, and credit checks, which will be
conducted and used in accordance with applicable local, state, and
Sales & Marketing
44 million times each day, the people of TSYS® improve lives and businesses across the world by processing a payment. We make it...