Summary of Responsibilities:
Working closely with Client Services, Creative, and Product Marketing, the Strategic Marketing Manager will -
- Through Project management, ensure understanding of the clients goals and translate them into an effective marketing communication strategy that drives positive consumer behaviors.
- Enhance the clients existing and create new marketing strategies through the use of the company’s unique loyalty tools and products.
- Develop various marketing strategies that will generate engagement, market share growth, and profitability to both client and the company.
- Harvest ongoing collaboration between Client Services, Creative, Product Marketing, and Marketing Communications with the goal of executing engaging marketing campaigns that drive desired consumer behaviors.
- Guide the development and implementation of creative assets across multiple channels including, but not limited to email, web/mobile, gamification, and social media.
- Using key indicators and metrics, analyze effectiveness of marketing campaigns, designs, and related and provide recommendations for enhancements.
- Use research from a variety of sources to be ‘cutting-edge’ as it relates to marketing strategies and implementation.
- Maintain working relationships with both internal and external clients
- Manage development of company website and evolution of the brand.
- Develop and manage company presence on social properties.
- Develop and manage corporate communication and PR initiatives.
- Assist in the development of website platform enhancement with emphasis on UX.
- Standardize and manage project timelines and workloads
- Develop and maintain global member communication calendar
- 7+ years of proven experience in marketing management, advertising, or creative services.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, outside of the box thinker and doer who can influence and overcome obstacles in order to get positive results.
- Individual who is creative, innovative, accountable, and comfortable working independently or as part of a team.
- Execute appropriate sense of urgency while multi-tasking in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proven knowledge of best practices spanning a wide variety of channels including email, print, web/mobile, and social media.
- Thorough understanding of creative briefs and the creative process.
- Experience with creative concept testing including A/B testing.
- Knowledge of customer segmentation.
- Understanding of key performance metrics relating to marketing campaigns.
- Strong organizational skills with ability to manage projects leveraging cross-functional groups.
- Strong decision-making and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word Excel, and PowerPoint).
- Excellent written and verbal communication, presentation, negotiation, and influencing skills.
A background check is required for this position. We are looking for a dedicated person who wants to grow with the company. Salary history is required to be considered for the position. References will be checked. Please forward your resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Destination Rewards, Inc. - 8 months ago