The Strategic Partnership Associate will support strategic partnership efforts through creation of sales materials and proposals for the Strategic Partnership Sales Team. In addition, a sales goal for 2014 will be in effect.
- Create strategic partnership opportunities at NYRA’s three race tracks for target accounts
- Research sales prospects and identify contacts
- Sell strategic partnerships to targeted prospects, maintain a deep sales pipeline and pursue preferred profit margin as per NYRA policy
- Support and service partnerships as they are confirmed/closed
- Organize and communicate with NYRA personnel, sponsors and vendors to coordinate airing NYRA TV commercials, publication deadlines and placement of sponsor print ads, SST ad banners, signs, posters and other collateral materials.
- Organize and coordinate on-site execution of sponsored special events
- Write internal work orders and project management plans, plus external vendor documentation and RFP’s for bids
- Complete purchase requisitions and payment requests for vendor services
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Proficiency in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Familiarity with graphics programs and basic layout skills
- This job requires extensive physical activity: walking, standing for long periods, lifting, putting up signs, setting up displays and sponsorship activation areas, taking photographs, delivering branded race apparel, packing and shipping boxes
- Ability to work at all three racetracks: Aqueduct Racetrack, Belmont Park and Saratoga and to work a holiday/weekend schedule.
The New York Racing Association, Inc. - 6 months ago