As our Strategic Planning Analyst in Corporate Strategy & Development (CSD), you'll assist in the development and execution of Nike, Inc.'s long-term growth strategy. You'll conduct CSD project related work, to support senior executives from Nike, Inc. and its portfolio of brands - Nike, Jordan, Nike Golf, Converse and Hurley. You'll provide research and analytical support on cross-functional special project teams that identify, evaluate and analyze critical strategic priorities and/or strategic problems, and catalyze action against these priorities. In addition, you'll also assist in the identification, due diligence, financial modeling, valuation and execution of business development and M&A related opportunities for Nike, Inc.
- Bachelor's degree
- 2+ years' experience in Management Consulting, Strategic Planning, Business Development, Market Research, Investment Banking, Private Equity, or a related field
- Superior writing, communication and presentation skills
- Proven ability to conduct and/or analyze research related to consumers, industries and competitors
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and financial models
- Proven ability to coordinate the activities of cross-functional teams and provide project management support
- Problem structuring and strategic problem solving skills, technical corporate finance, accounting and valuation skills
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....