As our Strategic Planning Director for Brand Jordan, you'll work directly with leadership to develop and execute Brand Jordan's global long-term growth strategy. You will work with general management to help identify and evaluate critical strategic priorities and/or strategic problems, and to catalyze action to capitalize on the potential in this amazing Brand. You will be responsible for managing key strategic meetings and working with the senior leadership team to develop plans for initiatives that support the growth strategy. You will also develop high-impact presentations and communication tools to convey the plan and vision across the organization.
Doing all this requires a unique individual. You must be a self-starter, flexible thinker and outstanding communicator who is comfortable working cross-functionally and influencing different personalities and perspectives. You will need those skills as you work not only across multiple teams in the Jordan business but also across the Nike family. 344103
Qualifications Requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor's degree
- MBA or advanced degree is preferred and at least 7 years' total experience (3 years' experience post MBA) in corporate development, business development, corporate strategic planning, investment banking, management consulting, finance or related fields
- 2 additional years' experience in lieu of an advanced degree
- Proven ability to lead cross-functional teams and provide project management support
- Demonstrated ability to complete quantitative and qualitative analysis and financial models
- Proven ability to conduct and/or analyze research related to consumers, industries and competitors
- Problem structuring and strategic problem solving skills
- Technical corporate finance and valuation skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to work cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to pass a criminal background check
NIKE, Inc. (NIKE) is engaged in the design, development and worldwide marketing of footwear, apparel, equipment, and accessory products....