New York, NY
TuneIn seeks an experienced digital advertising salesperson with a proven track record developing and selling strategic advertising programs. The ideal candidate must possess high level client direct relationships to sell through large scale advertising sponsorships. The Strategic Sales Manager role requires a history of working with senior level decision makers at premium brands and Fortune 1000 companies to bundle audiences and assets to close global advertising programs.
Duties & Responsibilities
Work with leading global brands at a senior level to develop large scale advertising programs across multiple countries.
- Develop & Sell Global Advertising Solutions :
Own senior level client relationships with a proven ability to penetrate target accounts to develop new business.
- Own & Develop Senior Level Client Relationships :
Identify high value verticals and partners whose ideal customer matches the TuneIn audience. Prioritize target accounts to maximize sales and ROI.
- Sell Strategically & Efficiently Work the Sales Process :
Thrive in an entrepreneurial environment with the ability to adapt quickly and consistently exceed sales targets.
Collaborate internally to launch innovative ad programs that exceed client marketing objectives.
- Work across Departments to Accomplish Goals :
Experience & Qualifications
The requirements for the Sales Manager are as follows:
- Sales Experience : At least 5+ years selling digital advertising. Additionally, a minimum of 2+ years selling mobile advertising or large scale sponsorships (NFL, Olympics, NBA, etc.) is preferred.
- Proven Track Record of Success : He/she must possess a proven track record delivering strong and consistent sales growth while consistently exceeding revenue targets.
- Strong Communication & Presentation Skills : Build strategic presentations and dynamically present them to clients. Strong public speaking and written communication skills required.
- Thrive in a Startup Environment : The ideal candidate must thrive in a fast-paced, high-growth, rapidly-changing startup culture and environment.
- Terrific Attitude & Passion : The role requires an enthusiastic and hardworking person who exudes passion for TuneIn’s unique platform and value proposition.
- Education : A bachelor’s degree from an accredited four year college or university is required.
TuneIn - 9 months ago