NELSON is focused on creation with passion to deliver. We provide creative solutions through Interior Design, Architecture, Engineering, Strategic Planning, Information Services and Workplace Services in the corporate and residential real estate markets. With 33 locations in the United States and overseas, and the resources of more than 320 professionals worldwide, NELSON provides dedicated, quality service through a proven delivery network.
Selected by Interiors & Sources magazine as one of the five “Great Places to Work” and ranked among the “Top Giants” by Interior Design magazine, NELSON is always looking for people with skills, vision and character who can go beyond a job description to find new and innovative ways to contribute to our company's success. If you are looking for a growing, highly professional work environment and enjoy working with creative minds, NELSON is the place for you. For more information on NELSON, please visit our Website at www.nelsononline.com.
We are currently seeking a Workplace Strategist in San Antonio, TX. The Workplace Strategist will provide strategic workplace space planning and act as a change agent.
- Develop needs analyses and programs for initiatives
- Able to develop and diagram stack, block and associated migration plans
- Behavioral observations
- Apply a structured change readiness/management approach to support initiatives for new work environments or promoting new work styles (for end users, leadership and for internal RES teams)
- Develop materials
- Develop (including write) and manage communication and change readiness plans including stakeholder analysis, training plans and any event communications
- Facilitate readiness assessments, focus groups, manage surveys and document and report on results in graphically and easily understandable formats
- Identify, understand and manage/mitigate risks and resistance
- Bachelor’s Degree and minimum 7-10 years’ of related experience.
- Creative and strategic thinker able to understand business needs and translate them into workplace options and solutions
- Strong visual design sense
- Broad based experience of workplace initiatives
- Strong relationship skills
- Change management certification a plus
- Strong writing skills
- Effective and personable communicator
- Strong active listening skills
- Experience executing workplace change initiatives/programs
- CAD skills
We offer competitive wages based on skills and experience, excellent benefits package including; Relocation, Paid Time Off, medical, dental, 401K, pre-tax Flexible Spending Accounts, and more. NELSON is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If you have read this and feel this may be the career opportunity for you, please apply by emailing us your resume, cover letter and salary requirements. Please list the job title and location in the subject line. Due to the large volume of candidates, only qualified applicants will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.