The Strategy & Operations team is focused on building new media and shopping-product to grow revenue. This includes market analysis, competitive analysis, product specs, and leading the management of the product build in conjunction with the engineering and design teams in SF. We are looking for a high energy, creative, and highly analytical person to join our team. This person is well-connected, has a passion for the start-up landscape, and is able to get up to speed quickly on a variety of topics.
- Business modeling
- Ability to gather information from external and internal knowledge sources
- Business intelligence, market analysis, and competitor assessment
- Ability to lead a multi-functional team to build an actual product
- Understanding of platform and front end technology
Desired Skills and Experience
- 2-4 years experience digital media or commerce; MBA is a plus
- 2-3 year consulting or banking program preferred
- Demonstrable track record of successfully hitting ambitious timelines and targets
- Outstanding presentation skills (verbal and written, Powerpoint)
- Versed in relevant technologies and industry trends.
-Exceptional work ethic; is self-motivated and able to energize colleagues
-Must be able to travel as necessary
-BA/BS with strong academic track record
Sugar Inc - 20 months ago