About the Strategy Analyst Position
Verndale's Digital Strategy group focuses on building the digital marketing blueprint on behalf of our clients by integrating offline and online user behavior, creative strategy, and leveraging technology to achieve a profitable digital ecosystem. The Analyst in our Strategy group will work closely with clients and Verndale's Account Management, UX, Creative and Technology staff to ensure the execution of initiatives meets the overarching digital strategy vision.
- Identify and measure unmet client business needs, opportunities and challenges achievable through marketing technology technologies.
- Manage the execution of customized Digital Marketing Campaigns (DMCs) for clients that include developing SEO, conversion optimization, social media and web analytics reporting strategies.
- Conduct reviews of a client’s digital eco-system, including digital platforms, traffic channels, and digital assets.
- Conduct competitive analysis and/or heuristic evaluations of existing features/functionality
- Conduct primary and secondary research by leverage interviews, social listening tools, online analytics, consumer surveys, usability testing, and analytics data to develop user personas.
- Work closely with Verndale's UX, creative teams, and development teams to articulate the strategic approach, content strategy and measurement strategy to support the achieving the overarching digital marketing vision for the client.
- Lead internal or external training/educational sessions on relevant topics.
- Expertise in Google Analytics, Pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns and Search Engine Marketing (SEO)
- 2-3 years of client-facing experience (agency environment preferred)
- Excellent quantitative analysis skills that yield actionable digital marketing recommendations
- Experience using Google Analytics, Google Webmaster tools and Omniture
- Confidence presenting to clients and other key stakeholders as well as internal and external project points of contact
- 1-2 years’ experience working with SEO best practices, competitive key word research, user and business research, data analytics and web analytics tools
- Superior oral and written skills
- Strong attention to detail, organization and exceptional follow-up skills
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required
Verndale is an Experience Technology Company building powerful, interactive experiences that combine our expertise in strategy, experience design and technology.
Rapidly emerging as the next phase of marketing, Experience Technology is where technology platforms enable uniquely personal online experiences through the confluence of analytics, experience design and strategy. The results for Verndale clients are more qualified opportunities, more passionate brand advocates and higher recognized business value.
By working across disciplines, partnering with the best in the industry and even co-developing with clients, our collaborative style is the key to building remarkable systems that anchor brands, engage customers and deliver business results. Known for and sought after for our ability to take complex data and transform it into beautiful, usable experiences, at Verndale we are constantly evolving to be the leader in experience technology systems.
Learn more about us at www.verndale.com
Ten great reasons to work for Verndale
1. Rapid growth company of 15 years maintaining start-up company feel
2. Laser focus on cutting-edge technology and killer service offerings to clients
3. Internal promotions that are frequent and do not take years to achieve
4. Collaborative, open, work environment and no formal dress code
5. Beautiful new HQ building in Boston; easily accessible to the train and free street parking
6. Soon to be 2nd floor will include more collaborative work spaces, a fitness room and game room
7. Free lunch Fridays at noon and drinks at 3:00pm
8. Dog friendly office – woof!
9. Working 9am – 5pm is not frowned upon – we’re a family friendly company
10. Ten company paid holidays and 3 weeks paid vacation at date of hire
Compensation & Benefits
Verndale is proud of the fun, diverse, and respectful company environment we enjoy on a daily basis. Competitive compensation, a profit sharing bonus program and comprehensive coverage for medical, dental, life, disability and a 401(k) savings plan with company match are offered to all full-time employees. Ample company paid holidays and personal time off make having a work-life balance possible. For some roles working from home on an as-needed basis is a definite possibility; we believe in hiring the best and keeping our own happy and motivated.
Verndale - 30+ days ago
copy to clipboard -
Verndale is an Experience Technology (XT) Company building powerful, interactive experiences that combine our expertise in strategy,...