Redbox Automated Retail, LLC, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Coinstar, Inc. (Nasdaq: CSTR), offers new-release DVD, Blu-ray Disc® and video game rentals through its network of conveniently located, self-service kiosks. Redbox has rented more than 2 billion discs and is available at more than 42,400 kiosks across over 34,600 locations nationwide, including select McDonald’s restaurants, leading grocery, drug and convenience stores, select Walmart locations and Walgreens locations in select markets. For more information, visit www.redbox.com Information about Coinstar can be found at www.coinstar.com .
The Redbox Instant by Verizon brings together two innovative companies known for creating brands that customers trust and products consumers want. With immediate DVD and Blu-ray rental through Redbox and instant broadband content from Verizon, we’ll be uniquely positioned to deliver the best of both worlds – physical and digital – to all consumers nationwide. We’ll make it easy for everyone to access and enjoy the entertainment they want to see, using any providers’ mobile or home broadband service – anytime, anywhere.
Working at Redbox Instant by Verizon means you can enjoy the freedom and creativity of a start-up business with the resources of two recognized, established companies, plus more opportunities, more fun, more flexibility, more “wow”
. You’ll do this with the aid of world-class technologies and services at your disposal. By creating new choices for our customers, you’ll take entertainment to a new level.
The Strategy Analyst will help manage the new strategic initiatives that will have a profound impact on the future direction of Redbox Instant by Verizon. The Strategy Analyst will develop key research and report findings as well as manage the departmental budget. Reporting to the Manager, Senior Strategy the Strategy Analyst will manage the research, compilation and delivery of marketing strategies and calendars and coordinate strategy team efforts to deliver a cohesive message to the department. In addition to analyzing monthly department budgeting and accounting reports to maintain expenditure controls, this individual will manage the preparation of regular and special budget reports. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who possesses excellent leadership, marketing strategy, project management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Publish reports and results from dashboards to track campaign effectiveness by channel
- Support customer segmentation, customer lifetime value measurement and competitive analysis
- Monitor customer satisfaction and performance metrics
- Examine, verify, and maintain complex accounting transactions and budgeting documents
- Research, consolidate, and summarize budgetary data from source documents and reports for use in preparing budget estimates and financial plans
- Monitor, track, and review obligations, expenditures, reimbursable orders, and requests for allotments
- Provide advice on budget and related matters such as types of funding available, effects of budgetary changes on related activities, and status and use of funds
- Ability to construct complex models to meet business case requirements
- Superior analytical skills, quantitative skills and problem solving skills
- Strong project management skills with an ability to manage multiple projects at one time
- Must be a strong, clear communicator, both written and verbal, and maintain strong analytical, marketing, prioritization, influencing, and negotiating skills
- Ability to adapt to rapidly shifting priorities in a fast-paced environment, respond quickly to changing business needs/timelines
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a strong desire to take projects to the next level and constantly add value
- Relentless attention to detail
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred
- 3-5 years of related experience preferably in consumer research and budget management.
In addition to a rewarding career, Coinstar, Inc. offers excellent employee benefits and competitive compensation. For more information about this position and to apply, please visit our website at www.coinstarinc.com/careers .
Renting more than 3 billion discs to date, Redbox is America's destination for movies and video games. With 35,900 locations nationwide,...