The Strategy Director is the lead strategist on medium to large accounts and is responsible for guiding the strategic thinking on the business both internally and with clients.
· Lead the strategic thinking across both business strategy and communication strategy.
· Inspires fresh thinking among all the team members using insights into the brand, its relationship with consumer and their communities.
· Develop forward thinking communication strategies and creative briefs that transcend channels
· Focus the team on effectiveness and business results
· Create an environment which is both inclusive and inspiring
· Nurture talent both within the department and across the Agency
· Help make the Agency’s work stronger at each stage of the process
· Participate in new business
· 7-10 years experience as strategist
· Is an original thinker and a collaborative player
· Has a balance of rigor and imagination
· Has experience creating communication strategies across channels
· Has working knowledge of consumer undertanding techniques (qualitative, quantitative and analytics)
· Is inherently curious about the world and our industry
· Able to build the capabilities of those around them while doing work
· Excellent oral and written communication skills.
· Can prioritize, manage time and people effectively
· Fun to work with
DDB - 18 months ago
Advertising is whassup at DDB Worldwide Communications Group. One of the world's top creative ad agencies, the company has produced...