Interested in working for one of the world’s top social media agencies? Ignite Social Media isn’t just a leader in social media marketing; we're one of the fastest growing companies. We live and breathe social media and are looking to add to our rapidly growing ranks in all disciplines.
COME BE AN IGNITERN! (Ignite + Intern . . . get it?)
Our Igniterns gain access to the inner workings of social media agency magic. This position will work with a Strategy team working with Fortune 500 brands. Strategy is responsible for developing sound social media strategies for our clients by analyzing existing client efforts and researching competitive and industry data. Many Igniterns go on to accept fulltime positions within their chosen field and all leave with an expanded network of talented career advocates.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaboration with other strategy team members to help form internal and external plans
- Research and analysis on industry trends, competitive data, social channels, and current client efforts
- Interact daily with social media marketers on Fortune 500 brand accounts
- A whole lot of other stuff . . . there's just so much room for activities!
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Currently enrolled in, or recently graduated from, an undergraduate program in a related field
- Passionate about social media
- Technically savvy and aware of emerging industry trends
- Entrepreneurial spirit with proven ability to self-manage
- Communication skills should reflect the fact that you're edumacated
- Strong PowerPoint skills
- Prior research and analytics experience, preferably in a related industry
(This is a 90 day paid internship.)
Ignite Social Media - 23 months ago
copy to clipboard