Dachis Group is seeking a highly motivated and curious Intern to train and work as a data analyst with our solutions Strategists. In this role you will work on a variety of tasks and draw on their technical, analytic, marketing and strategic thinking skills. The key responsibilities of this role will be to analyze large amounts of data obtained via Dachis Group's Social Business Index and identify meaningful trends. The position will be part-time and based in our Austin office.
The ideal candidate will be comfortable working within a fast-paced business environment and have the propensity for research, research planning, working independently as well as collaborating with others. In addition, the ideal candidate will be able to clean and model data to identify new features within the data that will help influence discovery and guide the development of predictive models and will have the ability to help define and build new client solutions based off the SBI Big Data platform.
In return, we offer training in the hottest professional area from one of the leaders in the Social SaaS space, an informal working environment where you will get to work alongside a bunch of knowledgeable and passionate people, joined together by a desire to help change the way people collaborate and communicate. This is a great opportunity to get your foot in the door of a rapidly growing, profitable startup and contribute in a meaningful way to its success. This is also an opportunity to earn course credit, if it is approved by your school department.
- Interpret, synthesize and analyze large amounts of data housed in our proprietary database relating to brands of Fortune 1000 companies and social media
- Define and refine processes to streamline data in an informative and efficient manner
- Perform research and data analysis to identify meaningful trends and insights
- Identify data patterns, suggest conclusions, and support decision making
- Succinctly and confidently document and present data trends and insights to executives in a timely, relevant and actionable manner
- Participate and coordinate meetings and provide updates, inform and strategize with key team members regarding project developments
- Join and participate in meetings with clients as a trainee
- BA or in process of earning your BA
- Previous internship or related work experience is a strong plus
- Propensity for analyzing large amounts of data and identifying market trends
- Ability to understand data and technical concepts
- Passion for social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A can-do attitude with the tendency to go above and beyond the call of duty
Dachis Group is the global leader in data-driven social marketing solutions. Built on a proprietary big data analytics platform, Dachis Group’s social performance measurement and amplification software applications, collaborative insights and reporting capabilities, and world leading data-driven social marketing solutions group help the world’s largest brands engage@scale with their customers.
Every day, Dachis Group’s big data social analytics platform monitors over 10 billion social behaviors and 50 million+ social signals in real-time. Dachis Group delivers powerful insights by tracking, monitoring and helping manage conversations and content across 35,000 brands, 100 million social accounts, and an aggregate audience of 7 billion followers, fans, subscribers and contributors from 233 countries across dozens of the largest social platforms.
The company serves many of the world’s largest brand marketers and their agencies including Disney, Estée Lauder, US Cellular, Hewlett Packard, Nestlé, and Nokia.